• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

newb garden

Images looking good all you have to do next time you plant give a space so tomatoes & peppers are not to close they will grow better & produce that way.

yeah i didnt expect the tomato to get so big its crazy, yeah next year there only gunna be like 8 plants in there spaced evenly

Hey Pwned -- growing in the same state as you, I'm especially curious how your plants are doing.

Got any pods yet for your peppers? I didn't see any from the pics...

klyth-- i had to buy peat moss and mix it in after i sifted out sooo many hundreds of pouns of rocks, they are growing far better then i expected around here,

ive got 1 cayenne pod that has yet to turn red, same with a hung. wax. most of the plants growth was delayed by a mistake of leaving them in small pots and gettin rootbound severly

Ok. I'm just getting some pods this week on my bells and I've got a dozen small jalapenos... No sign of anything from the hot peppers yet, though...

My concern is the season won't last long enough. I remember last year it started to get cold at the end of August.

im going to be potting some of the plants when its starts dropping below 50-60 at night and over winter them. prolly gunna start up earlier next season

Back