Newbie from the Appalachains

Hello all! Posted for the first time today in the gardening forum.

I'm an Appalachain chilehead from Asheville, NC. Looking forward to learning more about growing and enjoying great chiles!

And I'm also looking for Trinidad Douglah seeds :lol: (Isn't everybody?)

Anyhow, cheers everyone, and thanks for the great chile community!

Landis

Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!

We have been in Asheville last summer on our way from NY and DC to our family in Alabama. We visited Cherokee. My wife's American granny was a Cherokee.

Greetings from Florida! Small world. I've got a few friends who live there in Asheville. They all work at Asheville Ford. I love it up there. Especially because you've got an awesome beer festival there as well. Cheers!

Hello & Welcome from NSW Australia

One of us Aussies are growing the Douglah and almost every ripe chilli doesn't have any seeds in it....:(

Welcome! I think I had a film in the Asheville Film Fest once.

Post it THP...

Welcome from drunk West Frt Wprth....

Welcome to THP FiveStar. I grew up around Asheville and still have family there. Sickmont who are your friends, years ago I sold cars at Matthews Ford. Fivestar I do visit Asheville so we will see about getting you some heat.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! PepperRidge, I'd greatly appreciate anything you'd pass my way. I don't have too much in the way of seed for trade, but I do have bhuts, fatalis, and some Rocoto orange.

THP, what was the film and when? I may have seen it...

Cheers all

LL

FiveStar said:
Hello all! Posted for the first time today in the gardening forum.

I'm an Appalachain chilehead from Asheville, NC. Looking forward to learning more about growing and enjoying great chiles!

And I'm also looking for Trinidad Douglah seeds :lol: (Isn't everybody?)

Anyhow, cheers everyone, and thanks for the great chile community!

Landis

====================================
Welcome from Johnson City, TN....just over the ridge from you. We love AVL

Back