trade newbie seeds for trade!!!

i have alot of thai dragons and orange habs that i will be trading at a 5 to 1 rate for any other seeds. right now i am focusing on collecting a modest seed bank and i will be willing you pay for some seeds. good luck!

Send me a PM and a SASBE and I can get you a few different varieties...........no charge and no trade needed. I've had alot of people on here help me so I'm paying if forward.

bhuts 7 pods fatali birds eye naga morich trin scorps yellow bhuts and any wilds also if u have any tips on growing any of those that would be awesome also!

Whats your current grow list?
AND Where are the pictures?????

What seeds do you have currently(not just for trade)?

PM me your email, I might still have a paper i wrote for school laying around on how i do things.

I might be able to part with a few, yellow bhuts, chocolate bhuts, chocolate habs, maybe a few naga morich and dorset nagas, and i need to check and see if i have pequin and tepins left or not.
I don't have any use for the orange habs, have to many already but AFTER :crazy: there are some pictures up here we might be able to work something out.

i only have orange habs atm and its 2 plants haha but ya ill try to post some pics im on vacation currently and email is superthing50@yahoo.com haha thanks

Back