• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Newtune & Romy6 vs SuperHots Bhut/scorp cross

So today we sampled Jack's ginourmous Bhut/scorp cross. Here is a picture of the inside of this bad boy. :hell:

100_2486.jpg

And the review :beer:

I can't beleive Al ate that giant pod like it was nothing :crazy:

Great job guys!!

We'll see if we can kick it up a notch next season. I ate my hottest pod last night, the standard non-monster Infinity. I have been sampling my other verities and finally made my way to this one. For me it was hotter than my Butch T, Brain Strain and all the others I grew. I'll definitely be sending some down your way next season.

Jack

Thank you Jack. That was by far the largest super hot we have ever seen. Nice job on growing them bad boys. Now I think the primo is gonna be a lil hotter :mouthonfire: Stay tuned. They look evil :hell:

Your kid has a future with a microphone, he's great!

You two took those easy, had some practice? That was a monster pod, wish you would have held it up to the camera for a moment or two. Seeing how long it took Newtune to chew it up it had to be a monster.

Great job guys. Thanks.

Thank you Partrick. Yeah my son is either gonna be a football coach or a sports announcer :dance:

You know I wish we had closed up on that massive pod. Here is a pic of it . That is a quarter in the background :crazy:

100_2480.jpg

It looked much bigger while in Newtune's hand. I kept thinking it looked like a red hand grenade. All that chewing would have worn my jaw out.

Great Job!

Jamie you took a chunk about like i would have taken.

Al is just a genuine pepper chomper if i aint never seen one before! Haha
You make it look easy!

I would have most defiantly had to grab the beer like Jamie did.

That was a huge pod!

Im not sure which I enjoyed more, the pepper or the background commentary :rofl:
Thanks Shaghn. I must say without my boy there it would not have been nearly as fun :dance:

Great Job!

Jamie you took a chunk about like i would have taken.

Al is just a genuine pepper chomper if i aint never seen one before! Haha
You make it look easy!

I would have most defiantly had to grab the beer like Jamie did.

That was a huge pod!
Stephen. I think Al has no pain glands. He is a pepper monster.

well done Gents! that was a monster Al ate!

Thank you Eric. Hopefully we can do many more :onfire:

Excellent camera skills JJ!! :cool:

Jamie, that was classic bro,,a couple minutes in ,when you get the "wheres my beer" look ! :rofl: :rofl:

Great stuff guys, that was one monster of a pod!! :eek:

Kevin

How come I can't open up the video? Dammit! :banghead:
Not sure why . Must be that awful weather you have over there :lol:

Tight work guys... i woulda bee the one with the lil piece and a beer...
Thanks for looking Conrad ,Yeah I need beer to fill my fat gut and sooth the back a me throat :mouthonfire:

Excellent camera skills JJ!! :cool:

Jamie, that was classic bro,,a couple minutes in ,when you get the "wheres my beer" look ! :rofl: :rofl:

Great stuff guys, that was one monster of a pod!! :eek:

Kevin
Thanks brotha.JJ has a future in radio or TV :dance: I guess i should leave the reviews to the big boys :lol: . Anyone who needs a beer doesn't deserve to do a review :mouthonfire:

Back