• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

NFL Super Bowl 2015 Contest

I wanted to put out many different seed types for free plus 2 ounces of super hot pepper blend to the the winner.
Here are the rules.
The total offensive yards of both teams in the 2015 super bowl.
You can not go over!! Price is right rules apply!
If the total is 500 and you guess 501 you do not win. You must be exact or under the total yards.
I know the big dogs here will have these seeds but some members.
2 oz of flake and powder will be painful(reaper+brown mo+red moruga+ bbg7+ Madballz 7)
Seeds 10 each
Hp22b, brown moruga, bbg7, chbbg7, MAdballz 7 sc, madballz 7 ch, jigsaw, brown 7, tea pot, red moruga sc. , mustard hab, chocolate hab. A few more. Numbers in before kick off and first numbers in get that number. Look at everyone's numbers before selecting you own. Have fun!! 96strat

Hmm I don't have most these on that list. I'm in!

I guess I will stick with the figures I used for LDHS   hawks- 260+ Pats-325 = 585 total

As a bonus guessing score 27-14 Patriots

D3monic said:
Hmm I don't have most these on that list. I'm in!

I guess I will stick with the figures I used for LDHS   hawks- 260+ Pats-325 = 585 total

As a bonus guessing score 27-14 Patriots
might be a bonus or two if they get here form over seas!!
Hawaiianero said:
Very cool offer my friend Good luck to everybody.
Go Hawks :dance: :dance: :dance:
also Hawaii is as far as I will ship. Sorry world.

Thx for another fun contest, Strat.

playing mostly for the chbbg7. I'll put the rest back into the community if I win.

:cheers: and good luck everyone!

Back