Nice to meet you! Greetings from Miami Florida!

Hello my name is Josh and I was referred to this awesome site by one of its members which I met today at Grow Fest in The Fruit and Spice Park of Florida.  He had nothing but good things to say about this online community and I am looking forward to meeting you!  I am still setting up my profile and am new to a forum type site, but it seems informative and easy to use.  So again, thanks for having me and nice to meet you!

:welcome:  from (also) sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Thanks for the welcome, still setting up my profile but it's all coming together.  Can't seem to be able to upload a profile pic though... Think my pictures are too big :confused:

Botanydude88 said:
Hello my name is Josh and I was referred to this awesome site by one of its members which I met today at Grow Fest in The Fruit and Spice Park of Florida.  He had nothing but good things to say about this online community and I am looking forward to meeting you!  I am still setting up my profile and am new to a forum type site, but it seems informative and easy to use.  So again, thanks for having me and nice to meet you!

Really glad I met you and Liz (it was Liz, right? Bad with names, but eager to sample her cooking). You're going to love it here. Really knowledgeable, decent people. Just watch out for Scovie. You're liable to wake up with a hangover and a new tattoo.  :drunk:
Welcome to THP! 

Back