• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Night temps

Hi again folks!

This time i got a quick one

* I transplanted my seedlings 5 days ago (from solo cups into larger pots) cause the roots were coming out of the draining holes

* It's been a week with temperatures around 18 - 23 degrees celcius during the day and around 15 celcius during night so I leave the plants outside in the sun all day long and take them inside after dusk. (they go outside as soon as i wake up and put them inside around 18:30)

Is it safe to leave them outside during night? Cause it's a pain in the @$$ to fit them under lights anymore...

I was looking the weekly forecast and shows night temps around 11-13 degrees celcius for the forthcoming weekend.

(I use a jalapeno plant as my guinea pig. It's been outside the whole time since transplant and so far so good, but i am not sure about the others and it's also too late to start them over in case of something goes wrong)

Thanks for your time!

______
manolo

ok, same question(ish) - mine are in a tent in the garage, but the temp has fallen alot in the last week, and this morning it was 1-2 degrees C. Temp during the day is around 12 degrees (inside)

The plants look ok, but are they doomed unless i bring them into the heated area of the house ?

rf

PS I could leave the grow light on overnight to provide some heat, but it is CFL so wont do much I think

Yes strated and going great!
need to repot some.

also got goji from another guy in manitoba. maybe there is "different" goji style...
i will see that this year!!!! i will also see if your can iwthstand winter in snow

Back