• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

texas blues said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....no mods around!!

I bet they're all doing manly stuff....like having a tupperware party!!

Also, noone else seems to be on either.....it's so quite....I'm sooo cold....hold me....

imaguitargod said:
Also, noone else seems to be on either.....it's so quite....I'm sooo cold....hold me....

I love you but I'm not in love with you. It's not you, it's me. You know you and I are great together and I love you and all but I have something to tell you...I'm really a dude! No really! I even have the plumbing and everything!

texas blues said:
I love you but I'm not in love with you. It's not you, it's me. You know you and I are great together and I love you and all but I have something to tell you...I'm really a dude! No really! I even have the plumbing and everything!

Sooooo...what's the problem in holding me them? :lol:

Guess now that I'm back in town, I'll have to keep a closer eye on you post whores. :lol:

*Yells at Moyboy for slaking off in my absence* :P

:think: I wonder if I start deleting posts, if the post counts of these obvious post whores will go down.

*laughing an evil laugh* :rofl:

Back