Noob from the SUNSHINE State

Hello all, brand new to the site (obviously). I was introduced to the site by a guy who I bought some Super Hot Plants from about a week ago. I am a lover of anything spicy and am up to any and all challenges involving things that will set your mouth on fire.

Im here for advice for health and longevity of my plants, as well as to eventually obtain enough knowledge to create my own hot sauces and wing sauces to which I can be proud of. Any and all advice is appreciated.

:fireball:

:welcome: from the east coast! Great people here with tons of info that are more than happy to share. By the way, what kind of pepper plants did you purchase? Good luck this season!

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

welcome.gif
From Los Angeles, CA!

welcome.gif
from the east coast! Great people here with tons of info that are more than happy to share. By the way, what kind of pepper plants did you purchase? Good luck this season!

I purchased an Indian Carbon, A Yellow Cardi/Scorp, Choc 7, a Red 7, and a Fatalii....

I also have some others as well, but more generic. The ones above are going to be my Treasures of the season. :-)

welcome...where from in Florida

Back