beer Northern Brewer sale today

A little closer to brewing guys. Wasn't hard to collect these bottles. Figured I need 24 more at least to start the first batch...

Attachments

• 20161116_170251.jpg
    20161116_170251.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 105
grantmichaels said:
Well, it's a sale thread ...

I doubt there's anyone to feel jacked ...

Hahahaha, true!
Grass Snake said:
A little closer to brewing guys. Wasn't hard to collect these bottles. Figured I need 24 more at least to start the first batch...
Get a 6 gallon carboy, and an airlock, and you'll be in business! What capacity is your largest size stock pot?
Do you happen to own a turkey fryer?

Just don't use an aluminum turkey pot. I had a batch get Metallica'd from mine. After it gets oxidized correctly it would work but your better off getting a cheapo SS before that.
I saved a lot of bottles too before I brewed. Peeling the labels is the worst part but better than paying for bottles.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Hahahaha, true!

Get a 6 gallon carboy, and an airlock, and you'll be in business! What capacity is your largest size stock pot?
Do you happen to own a turkey fryer?
I have a turkey fryer burner but not a big stock pot, mines is 16 qts I believe. Mother-in-law has it at the moment so I can't confirm. Might not get that back soon, guess I'll shop. Seen a 7 gallon carboy on CL for 20 bucks earlier..
Ozzy2001 said:
Just don't use an aluminum turkey pot. I had a batch get Metallica'd from mine. After it gets oxidized correctly it would work but your better off getting a cheapo SS before that.
I saved a lot of bottles too before I brewed. Peeling the labels is the worst part but better than paying for bottles.
Absolutely no need to buy bottles. If you have to buy bottles you might be in the wrong hobby. Lol
Thanks for the tip, I'll avoid aluminum.

Back