• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

NOSHOW'S OH TEN SEASON!!!

Novacastrian said:
Me also.

Nate if i could grow one pepper only it would be a toss up between the Fatalii and the Bonda Ma Jacque. The Fatalii is crunchier and i like that but the Bonda becomes hypnotic to me :lol:

If you need seeds for the Bonda let me know ;) You are are already growing killer Fatalii's. :onfire:

I hadnt even heard of the Bonda until I read this thread. I google imaged it, nice looking pepper that

Mjdtexan said:
I really like those Fatalii's.
THanx

Silver_Surfer said:
Good work nate. Looks like you're starting your very own pepper jungle this year.
I sure hope soo Silver I don't have much privacy on my patio or in my carport soo Eventually I want my car port to be almost totally enclosed by pepper plants covered with huge bright pods! I can dream right;)
Novacastrian said:
Me also.

Nate if i could grow one pepper only it would be a toss up between the Fatalii and the Bonda Ma Jacque. The Fatalii is crunchier and i like that but the Bonda becomes hypnotic to me

If you need seeds for the Bonda let me know ;) You are are already growing killer Fatalii's.

Bonda...Bonda ma jacque:lol:
thanx Nova:onfire:

Noshownate said:
THanx

I sure hope soo Silver I don't have much privacy on my patio or in my carport soo Eventually I want my car port to be almost totally enclosed by pepper plants covered with huge bright pods! I can dream right;)

Bonda...Bonda ma jacque:lol:
thanx Nova:onfire:

You guys are gonna make me go look for some of them seeds now.

Heres My Trinidad Congo From Patrick Last Year I'm Hoping this was from his freakishly large trinidad congos from last year!!
IMG00773.jpg

My 7pod(AJ) is Starting to come back nicely with very nice foliage Ima thinkin I'm Finaly going to get a niced 7pod harvest here real soon. Some of the smaller pods fell off after the 10 days of cold cold temps. but with a little nitrogen to help get some foilage back on the plant it seems to be bouncing back very nicely probabily still can't tell from the pictures but it is. ANd also the pods that did make it through are getting nice and dark dark green with some nice pits and pimples YAYAYA! very excited for when these puppies ripen!!
IMG00774.jpg

Numex Chili
IMG00776.jpg

plant is bouncing back after some fungus problemos
thats why soo lanky seems like it wants to be a really tall plant.
Pinching the buds off this one was very hard these buds were not wanting to come off!!:)

It should be illegal to show pics of outdoor plants in january... I've been shoveling snow today, we got about 20 cm in the last 24 hours... :banghead:

Must really suck to beable to start growing in January. :lol: I live in MN so its impossible to do that outside in January. Very good looking plants so far I think you and I will have to do some swapping at the end of this season ;)

MrArboc said:
It should be illegal to show pics of outdoor plants in january... I've been shoveling snow today, we got about 20 cm in the last 24 hours...

Where u been arboc? don;t notify the pepper police:)

crazy8 said:
Must really suck to beable to start growing in January. :lol: I live in MN so its impossible to do that outside in January. Very good looking plants so far I think you and I will have to do some swapping at the end of this season

Yeah growing all year sucks:)
we will definately have to do a trade just as long as you have something i want :lol: JK

here a few of the first seedlings from left to right yellow devils tongue then italian pepperoncini then GUajillo lemon lime basil and purple basil in the backround also chives as well.
IMG00785.jpg

That Mexi Black Cobra looks like it grew out true outta open pollenated seed. Cool! That island looks like a pretty sweet little place to call home too man. Your overwintered stuff looks damn good.

Thank you Boutros!

are you saying I should not isolate any pods this year on it?

yeah its a little drinking village with a fishing problem:)

Back