• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Now I have been called Just not Right

Today we had a little dinner thingy and I had some of my hot sauce I made with some Trinidad Congos and it was simply down right tasteyyyyyyyyyy. Well my fellow employees said that **** was hoooooooooootttttttt. Joe you are just not right you have no more feeling or you are really not right. I looked at them and said Thank You and smile with a burn going on and never flinched lol

"I live in my world. But its okay- they know me here."

Your signature gives the answer. ;) Well, we live in the same world and kinda know you!:lol: I'm not the guy with the highest heat tolerance but I already underestimate what I cook for others.

that's ok OJ - as Armadillo says - we know and we understand! you're in our world!!! welcome brother - we're more normal than the 'others'.

oh yea i've had the taste and thought that a dish needed more powder/pods in it, and when i detect a tiny bit of heat and think that will do for everyone.
Once it's served and you see folk sweating and drinking lots and saying "bit spicy ain't it" and i'm thinking "what the f**k, what heat!"
Cooking for others can be a pain! :lol:

I cook nearly every meal at home and often I have two pots of what looks like the exact same dish cooking. But one will be spicy and one will be extra spicy for me :)

I had one of my friends telling me yesterday he can't feel heat anymore. nothing's hot enough. so I handed him a Naga Morich pod. :lol:
Apparently he got his feeling back. :lol:

Omri said:
I had one of my friends telling me yesterday he can't feel heat anymore. nothing's hot enough. so I handed him a Naga Morich pod. :lol:
Apparently he got his feeling back. :lol:

You are the healer!

kinda sounds like what happened at our christmas party.
my sisters newly husband & his kids came over, well the oldest boy said he likes hot stuff.
of course I said "oh really!?" :hell:
I even told him how hot it is (my homemade hot sauce) put a little on a spoon & he ate it straight. his eyes got wide, face got red & said "oh my god thats HOT!" then went straight for the faucet but was switched over to milk - told him thats a cure for cap. at least I was being nice to give him some milk :lol:
still funny.

my sister said a little later, "sorry we forgot to warn you, not to take any type of peppers/hot sauce/salsa from my brother (me)"
I'll take that as a complement :lol:

months ago, the new brother in law & his youngest tried some salsa I was eating (I didnt make this) I told them its HOT, they also said they like hot stuff, well you know what happened LOL. after trying it the father told the youngest to also never to eat what I'm eating :lol:

One of my wifes work mates said her husband liked really hot food so i gave her a small bottle of pure Orange hab puree for him to try. He ate it with a spoon the poor bugger. They still dont believe i scoop it up with pieces of chicken and eat it.

Oh well.

My wife tells me i have burnt all my taste out and if cooking with a bit of heat for the family i have to add little bits till i can just detect it..... just!

I often cook a "special" curry for myself. handfull of chicken or lamb, fresh spices a tomatoe and a few habs. I like it to increase my heart rate.

cheers

Back