event NW Chilefest 2013 Discussion

3 more days! I think I'm more excited then the kids right now... My daughter says she's scared now o.O almost like she thinks I'm going to leave her there.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyways, is there anything (aside food wise cause I'm shopping for food with my brother he knows what I need) that I need to pick up that I'm going to forget? I'm almost done packing..

I'm sure everything is more than covered.....side dishes are whatever everyone wants.  Keep in mind there won't be as many people as last year.  Don't get too crazy on quantities. 

I'm going to start a PM for phone numbers.

chairs, sun screen, bug spray.....

We have all of our stuff in the dining room already just waiting to throw it in the car.... oh and grocery shop but I am so ready for my 4 day vacation from kids and home!!! :)

Unfortunately,I won't be able to make it for this year.I had a campsite reserved for Fri and Sat night that I had to cancel.The spot is
with all the other campers going that SL reserved a block for early this year.Should still be available,but I don't know the lot #.

Hope you all have a blast and I'll miss seeing everyone!

AHHHH! One more night and a wake up and a long drive! Woohooo! I did all my homework and my test for the week and I'm about 85% packed .. Who else is completely ready?!

I haven't even started!!!!  :eek: I have a list about half made...need to make potato salad, gravy and biscuits, get all the camping gear gathered up, canopies, weights, eating stuff......

Oh Yea!  Cloths!!! Can't forget the swim suit....it's gonna be HHHHOOOOOOOTTTT Thursday, 97F  Fri-Sat it cools off to the lower 90'sF.  

Sunscreen everyone!  Sun hat, lots of ice for those tall cool drinks,

I got my swim suit packed already lol.. And my kids' including the baby .. Megan and I are going to share sunscreen for my whitey daughter and me and baby.. My son is has the skin tone of his dad... Mexican.. Sigh I'm jealous! Shopping with them now Woohooo!

I like that Ann. Cools off to the lower 90's. We are so spoiled on this side of the hill that the mid 80's seem hot. I'll get chips and beer. Anyone, let me know what else to get before I go shopping Thursday. Should I bring ice?

Ice is always good, but they have it there at the resort also. 

OH, and "officially" there's no drinking in the campground, or something like that.  Basically, you can drink or have open containers in your campsite and it's best if they have kozzies on them just to be a little more discreet.  Mixed drinks in travel cups or plastic Go-Cups.  Red Solos are prolly OK with that also in the campsite.  No glass on the beach or around the pool.  And when wandering about, use plastic water bottles, travel mugs or Go-Cups. 

You get the idea~~~ ;)

We're done with discussing, see y'all in a few hours (or tomorrow)

Post Pics of the event HERE-

HH81Betterhalf said:
We have all of our stuff in the dining room already just waiting to throw it in the car.... oh and grocery shop but I am so ready for my 4 day vacation from kids and home!!! :)
hope all is well with your family Aaron... 

Back