event NWCF IS ALMOST HERE! LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly, no, it's not Friday, but it is Beer:30!!!

Sounds good, Jerret. We won't be short of food, and if anyone goes hungry at this gig, it's their own fault!

OMG! I have so many lists going right now....I need a master list for my lists!!!!!

I have a funny feeling our truck is going to resemble something like the Clampett's had! Minus the granny on the rocking chair!
Then again, you never know what roadside attraction we might find along the way! :D

Thanks HabbyHeat! I forgot about pillows! DOH! :doh:

sausage from the local butcher shop defrosting for gravy (teaser...), 2 lists going right now, (shopping and packing), the guys are just happy to be missing a day of school 3 days after school starts. :lol:

Sean, I know there'llbe growers there, but they're not super-active here on the thread. And we have at least 2 boxes of assorted chiles on the way.

Just thought i would check as my indoor grow space is growing from 3 x 3 to 10 x 10; currently I am looking for something new. Anyone know how the hiking is ?

-- Mega

don't think there's much at the park, but Tiger Mtn (think that's the name) is nearby. Check the state park website

Never thought to ask... any seed traders in the group ?

Whatcha lookin for is the real question ;)

BTW all, I got the chips covered today. We sold out of buns over Labor day weekend. I'm pretty sure we'll be a getting a shipment tomorrow and I should be able to cover that as well. I'll keep you posted :)

Whatcha lookin for is the real question ;)

BTW all, I got the chips covered today. We sold out of buns over Labor day weekend. I'm pretty sure we'll be a getting a shipment tomorrow and I should be able to cover that as well. I'll keep you posted :)

Sweet. Brandon is covering our buns!

:cool: that means our buns are in good hands, right?

:lol:

Hey Mega, and anyone else who might be out over I-90 this week .... If anyone has a few extra minutes and you're in the Easton area, swing in and check out the private campground on Lake Easton. Not the state park, but the private one right off I-90 on the south side of the hwy. It's an option for next year and I'd like to have some others check it out so we can talk about it this weekend.

It has a pool and a meeting room with about 10 tables. They say theyhave a group camp right up front (next to the road and the pool) but I was more looking at the line of campsites along the back fence. And being a private campsite, we can work a deal for the whole line of campsites.
They also have a couple cabins that could be rented.

Anyway, if anyone has a chance tostop, that would be cool.

:cool: that means our buns are in good hands, right?

:lol:

Hey Mega, and anyone else who might be out over I-90 this week .... If anyone has a few extra minutes and you're in the Easton area, swing in and check out the private campground on Lake Easton. Not the state park, but the private one right off I-90 on the south side of the hwy. It's an option for next year and I'd like to have some others check it out so we can talk about it this weekend.

It has a pool and a meeting room with about 10 tables. They say theyhave a group camp right up front (next to the road and the pool) but I was more looking at the line of campsites along the back fence. And being a private campsite, we can work a deal for the whole line of campsites.
They also have a couple cabins that could be rented.

Anyway, if anyone has a chance tostop, that would be cool.

A good friend of mine at work just got back from vacationing at that exact spot. Showed me a ton of pictures, that place looks money! He and his family had a great time :)

And yes, buns are in very good hands.

I am a professional bun handler after all. :lol:

So I figure if I am bringing breakfast treats I might as well bring some spreads. Chocolate Hab Honey... check. Up next........ 7 Pot Brain Strain Peach Jelly................then..................... 7 Pot Jonah Mixed Berry Jelly.... Omm Nom Nom,

su-WEET!!!!!!

where'd those goodies come from? You make or????

I grew... I made... I canned. :)

Chocolate Hab Honey in the mix:

2qm0sw6.jpg

7 Pot Brain Strain Mixed Berry Jelly before (was going to use Jonahs... but I got distracted):

2akd4x5.jpg

ah-SUM!!!! can't wait to try it-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back