event NYC hot sauce expo 2013 ??

Just knowing who'll be there, this looks like it could be one of the most baddass shows of the year. Kick NY's butt, everyone.

There are rumors that Steve will be promoting the event on a NYC morning news show (reaching millions) and also possibly a mainstream television show.

I can say the mayors office in Brooklyn has contacted Steve and has gotten involved in the event and has declared the Saturday of the show, April 20, the "Official Hot Sauce Day of New York".

The show itself is being FULLY covered by FUSE television network and Steve also has a lineup of celebrity Chef's participating in both cooking demo's and award judgeing!!!

And yes Salsalady is correct! Heartbreaking Dawns has set up an after party at Double Down Saloon in Manhattan, on the corner of Avenue A and Houston St. Here's a link to Double Down: http://www.doubledownsaloon.com/newyork/index.html

I can say the mayors office in Brooklyn has contacted Steve and has gotten involved in the event and has declared the Saturday of the show, April 20, the "Official Hot Sauce Day of New York".

He actually had to rename it "Official Hot Sauce Day of New York with no trans fats, sodium, or sugary beverages, in green takeout containers."

He actually had to rename it "Official Hot Sauce Day of New York with no trans fats, sodium, or sugary beverages, in green takeout containers."

Yes I heard this is true according to the new NYC regs lol.

This past weekend the judging was completed for the " Mi Mi Awards ". Judges were composed of celebrity chefs and local chefs.
Here's more promo for the event from Rachel Ray: http://rachaelraymag.tumblr.com/post/47127723577/i-attended-the-press-preview-of-the-1st-annual-nyc

xo Nicole

Debating whether to get regular admission or VIP ?? If going alone it would be VIP easy , but I'm going with the wife and kids . VIP is sounding sick , open bar , food prepared by food tv chefs , VIP goodies and last but not least , PRIVATE Bathrooms lol :P . Wish the VIP was more family friendly but I guess the 21 and over thing has to do with alcohol being served . Went to smorgasburg today for first time , looking forward to next Saturday :)

Tick Tock! Rock It Out!

I'm excited, but I think next year will be more enjoyable for me!! Being 8 months pregnant isn't my favorite thing to be :o/

However, if you make it out to Brooklyn for this event be sure to stop by and chat say hit to me, I'll be the preggers sitting with my feet up and not working :P

xo Nicole

P.S. I will only be there Saturday bc my beautiful twin nieces are being Baptized Sunday... Johnny will still be in Brooklyn on Sunday though!!

xo N

Hey all you guys going to the show, make sure to bring an ice cream, soda or snack to Nicole. Nicole, Sit back, put your feet up and ENJOY! (you know it's the last little bit of peace-and-quiet for a whole. :lol:) But it's so worth it. Hope your feeling well. xoxo!

Hey all you guys going to the show, make sure to bring an ice cream, soda or snack to Nicole. Nicole, Sit back, put your feet up and ENJOY! (you know it's the last little bit of peace-and-quiet for a whole. :lol:) But it's so worth it. Hope your feeling well. xoxo!

I love your suggestions! Ha

Xo Nicole

What a friggin' day. Awesome show, awesome people and completely awesome sales! Lookin' forward to doing it all over again tomorrow. If anyone has a chance to come out tomorrow, you DON'T want to miss this show!

Back