Odd Offer - But.....Maybe?

OK, I was doing some housecleaning last night and noticed I have a MASSIVE pile of hot pepper powders. Some self-produced, some gifted by great friends. I go through plenty of powder beleieve me, but I'm one person. lol.

Some are smoked powders, some are not. I've got Baccatums, super hots, and all kinds of cool stuff in between. Dates of production range from 2006 to 2008. The smell / look of the powders seem as good as the day they were produced.

So the point is this. I'm willing to fill a few SASBE offers of hot pepper powder samplers to US members only. All I'd ask if for sufficient postage to cover the expense of mailing. I'd mail powder in plastic ziplock baggies. Quantities vary by variety and would be my choice. Some of the ones up for offer are Fatalii, 7 Pot, C. Chinense mix, and 10+ others.

I estimate postage would be in the $3-4 range, depending on weight. Consume at your own risk...lol. No guarantees here as to freshness of the products, quality, etc. It all looks fine and of course I have best intentions at heart.

If you have something cool to trade in the way of seeds, I'm all ears.

I'm going to limit this to 3 takers probably...2 if enticed enough.

chris

Great idea Chris.

I woulda taken you up on it but it dawned on me I got WAY too many peppers waitin to grind.:rolleyes:

Nice offer tho.

I would like to extend Chris's offer of sharing some powder with the first 5 that send me a PM. All of the above applies to my offer also.

thepodpiper said:
I would like to extend Chris's offer of sharing some powder with the first 5 that send me a PM. All of the above applies to my offer also.

so no Canadians :banghead:

I think sharing hot pepper powders is an awesome idea tho.

Uhh Chris i just got the Package today, Holy Shnit, lots of powder, All Are smoked which is no big deal cuz i have some powder that hasnt been smoked from patrick, I have never used smoked powder before and am really excited to try these out. Thanx!

It just came today. Thanks! I could smell the heat from outside the sealed envelope. A special thanks for the Aji Cristal powder, I'm considering growing that next year and can't wait to try it.

Back