Offer: Naga, Thai, Aji Umba Searching for: Fatalii, Neyde

Dear Pepperpeople,

I have some spare seeds:

• Naga Morich (I have not actually grown these myself, but I've ordered them from fatalii.net, so they should be more than decent quality. I've got about 15 seeds to spare. Germination test 4/4, i.e. I've sown 4, random selection, and 4 germinated (and still live as seedlings to this day). OK scientifically that says nothing, but it's an assurance for me that I'm not giving you completely useless seeds. :lol:)
  • Aji Umba (Have hundreds of seeds. Isolated. Germination test 8/8)
  • Thai (Have hundreds of seeds. Got these from a Thai friend, so not my crop. She says they were isolated though. Germination test 8/8)
All seeds are fresh (this years crop).

I'm looking for:
  • Fatalii (yellow)
  • Pimenta da Neyde
  • Anything that is a nice addition to my seedlist (cf. my signature but mind the caveat)
  • Bolivian Koriander AKA Bolivian Cilantro AKA Porophyllum ruderale AKA Papalo AKA Quilquiña
Caveat: Many of you are interested in items that are on the "seedlist" mentioned above and in my sig. My first real chilehead season is only just about to start and most things that are on the seedlist I've only just bought and are currently germinating in seedtrays. As many of my seeds come from http://fatalii.shop.wosbee.com/ most of the time I only had 5 seeds of those to start with (you only get 5 seeds, but they are real good quality e.g. my Naga Morichs germinated in 7 days). I usually sow all 5 or sometimes 4 and keep 1 for when disaster (or stupidity) strikes. :) Some seeds on the list come from another vendor who ships 10 seeds and it might still be worth asking if I have any spares, just don't get your hopes up too much. ;) I will however gladly ship seeds from these varieties after harvesting (and drying).

I live in Belgium (Europe), but I don't mind shipping anywhere.
It's my first seed trade on this forum, but I've done quite a few more on this dutch forum: http://www.chillipepers.nl/forum (this offer is duplicated on there as well).

Cheers!
Michael

The Aji Umba is a pepper from the former Dutch colony Surinam. It's closely related to the Mme Jeanette, but it hasn't got the same distinct smell. It is however hotter than the Mme Jeanette. Heatlevell is about the same as the hotter habanero's, for the non initiated it is unedible, but if you munch naga's this wont blow your socks off.

Some pod-shots: http://picasaweb.google.com/mr.michaelcox/AjiUmba# (Yes I know cellphones don't make decent cameras but it was all I had handy).

Forgot about taste: It has the very distinct chinense flavour and scent (fruity anyone?). The flavour is really powerfull and it's one of the favourite peppers for West-Indian/Creole kitchen. I like it a lot!

I just shipped the seeds to orangehero, peppermanbaha and noshownate. Good luck with them. I hope they will arrive safely. I marked them as gifts (for customs, so you don't have to pay taxes or something). Could you people let me know when the package arrives? I will do the same. I'm kinda interested to see how long it takes approximately.

UPDATE: My fatalii need has been provided for. I'm still looking for Pimenta da Neyde seeds althoug I realise these are quite rare... I still hope I will get lucky though. :onfire:

Noshownate said:
I get your screenname now Nice!
I will let ya know My Key
;)

cmpman1974 said:
Peppermanbaha is the biggest seed trader on this forum.
Well I'm glad that I could supply him with something that wasn't yet in his collection.

peppermanbaha said:
Yes , guilty is charged cmpman. But u r the one with 2,000 varieties.How u been?
:shocked: Big yard or jungle? or seedbank maybe? :dance:

Hello Michael , I have some of the Pimenta de Neyde seeds left direct from the original founder of this plant, I am currently growing 3 of her plants this season, if you like we could do a trade for some Aji Umba and Aji Habanero if thats ok...
Grant

cmpman1974 said:
Peppermanbaha is the biggest seed trader on this forum. :)

LOLOL thats what i was gana say what you do with all the seeds do u have seeds bank or sell em on e bay lolol but its always good to find traders like him only if seeds quilty is right

JungleRain said:
Hello Michael , I have some of the Pimenta de Neyde seeds left direct from the original founder of this plant, I am currently growing 3 of her plants this season, if you like we could do a trade for some Aji Umba and Aji Habanero if thats ok...
Grant

Hi Grant,

Have you received my PM/e-mail since?

Just asking.

Regards,
Michael

Also, happy new year everybody!

Too many pepper seeds?
Whats that?
No such thing as too many pepper varieties or strains......AH unless your talking about bell peppers.
Then 1 is too many. LOL
I've got almost 2000 varieties and strains of pepper seeds,are you sure you didn't mean Chris has 20,000 seed varieties and strains?
Now I've got 1/2 the bank. BWAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA!
Figuratively speaking.

More than that,I probably just packed up at least that many to send you.
Super hot ones were probably that many,maybe more.
Eskimo Naga just started sprouting new growth.
I got seeds from it in there for you too.
See my E-Mail yet about LEDS? lol

Today (we'll technically yesterday since my day has been over nearly 2h now) I've sent seeds to Junglerain and Smokemaster.

I just got word from Oranghero that my first package has arrived today and that all seeds were in perfect condition. Woohoo! That was quite fast taking into account the holidays!

Michael

Orangehero's package arrived yesterday. I'm quite excited, because it's the first of many, so more seeds will be arriving shortly. w00t!

Trading seeds is every bit as exciting as buying them, but even more so because they arrive in waves as opposed to in one big package.

I'm putting some extra seeds in the germination trays today :)

Back