free Offer now closed. $10 Any SFRB! Free Shipping!

Hey THP!

I have been selling to my local restaurants but have packed all their freezers. My plants are producing like crazy and I have poundage on most varieties. Anything I can't sell over the next few days will go in the freezer or dehydrator so get what you need now.

I have around 15 varieties to offer right now but many more to come over the next few days. I can supply several boxes of any variety or mix and match as you wish.

Pictured are example pods and boxes. They are not necessarily the exact ones you will receive and are for example only. Make no mistake though, I will pack as many pods in each box as I can without damaging them and select only the biggest, highest quality pods.

So without further adieu, bring on the pods!

7 Pot Primo. These pods are blazing HOT! They have never been tested to my knowledge but are widely believed to be among the worlds hottest. Sold Out.

Next up is the Butch T. This variety tested as the world's hottest in 2012. $10 per SFRB.

The now old favorite Bhut Jolokia. This variety is in the Guinness Book as the world's hottest. It was the first pepper to test at over 1 million Scoville. Fiery Heat that sneaks up on you. $10 per SFRB.

Bhut Jolokia Chocolate. Same Blazing heat as the original, with an earthy less citrusy flavor. $10 Per SFRB.

Buy a box of one variety or mix and match as you wish. Comment or message me with any questions or for payment details. I will except PayPal or pretty much any other method of payment.

I need a bump to post more!

Thanks guys! My plants were really good to me this year despite the cold weather we have had here. .

Bhut Jolokia Peach. Sweet almost peachy flavor at first then a flaming hot burn. Very cool looking pods make great sauce. $10 per SFRB

Bhut Jolokia Yellow. This particular phenotype has a smoother skin and a delicious fruit flavor. Very similar taste to a Fatalii only hotter. $10 per SFRB.

Trinidad Scorpian Moruga Blend Yellow. Almost as hot as the red version with a beautiful yellow color. Huge pods. $10 per SFRB.

This is a red variation of the Trinidad Scorpian Moruga Blend Yellow. Very hot with a slightly smoother skin than most Scorpians. Almost 7 Pot like. Only $10 per SFRB! Apparently I forgot to take a pic of these in the box but I have enough for several boxes.

Brainstrain Yellow. Very nice looking phenotype. Same classic look as the original only yellow. $10 per SFRB.

I have a few more varieties to post so check back later.

Buy a box of 1 variety or mix and match as you wish. Comment or message me with any questions or for payment details. I will except PayPal or pretty much any other method of payment.

I need a bump to post more!

Need a bump please.

Thank- you sir!

Here's a few more.

These are a really cool variation of Douglah. They have the same same flavor, heat and almost burgundy color of a Douglah but are elongated like a Naga. $10 per SFRB.

Douglah Red "Naga like". This is a Naga like phenotype. Beautiful, fat triangular pods. $10 per SFRB.

Douglah Red "7 Pot Like". Looks more like an original Douglah only red. Scary looking pods. $10 per SFRB.

Trinidad Scorpian Chocolate. Smoother skin phenotype of this unstable, new variety. Sold Out.

Trinidad Scorpian Chocolate "Army Green". Not sure how to describe this amazing phenotype. This is the fully ripened color. Its almost an army green with caramel highlights. Very hot but just below super. $10 per SFRB.

Buy a box of 1 variety or mix and match as you wish. Comment or message me with any questions or for payment details. I will except PayPal or pretty much any other method of payment.

Dude!!! Why do the good deals have to come in when I'm soooooo broke... oh well.

If you still have some available by next friday I'll get some peach and chocolate bhuts. I had a horrible first year and I finally have 2 healthy bhut plants indoors, but not producing yet...LOL.

, Walter

Vegas_Chili said:
Dude!!! Why do the good deals have to come in when I'm soooooo broke... oh well.

If you still have some available by next friday I'll get some peach and chocolate bhuts. I had a horrible first year and I finally have 2 healthy bhut plants indoors, but not producing yet...LOL.

, Walter
If you mean Friday the 11th, then I got you covered no problem. If its the Friday after that, I should be good as long as it doesn't frost.

Dshlogg said:
If you mean Friday the 11th, then I got you covered no problem. If its the Friday after that, I should be good as long as it doesn't frost.
Lol, I meant next Friday as in the 18th, not this coming Friday. I know it seems quite a bit of time, but it's only 10 days so hopefully you don't get frost by then. I might let you know before that time if everything feels cool. Priorities you know...

, Walter

I'll take a box of bhut peach, 7 pot primo and  Trinidad Scorpian Chocolate. Time to make some Raspberry jam.
what's your paypal address?

Thanks
Thor

thor said:
I'll take a box of bhut peach, 7 pot primo and  Trinidad Scorpian Chocolate. Time to make some Raspberry jam.
what's your paypal address?

Thanks
Thor
That will make some amazing jam! I made some crab-apple Fatalii jelly that was incredible. Sent you a PM.

Back