• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

Anyone have any pictures of the ripening progression? This pod is looking a bit brown,not the red I was hoping for. It is early still and it certainly and more than likely will be red.

14909747722_02beedd28f_c.jpg

Pr0digal_son said:
Anyone have any pictures of the ripening progression? This pod is looking a bit brown,not the red I was hoping for. It is early still and it certainly and more than likely will be red.

14909747722_02beedd28f_c.jpg
Mine do not go thru a brown stage, either bleeding calyx phenotype. I would be interested to see it it does make it to red.

nice... mine never turned brown.. i did have some scorpion browns.. that eventually turned red...

my orange bbg.. started coloring from orange to blood orange and now evenutall red

I have some bbg true pheno riping at the moment! I got them from king denniz! I supposed these were f5 but now i read they are f4!i dont mind!got lots of true pods an yeah they are hot!trying to upload a pic but tapatalk is dissabled?why?
ill be spreading them as soon i harvest the seeds!! Btw denniz that white bhut seeds u send me! Thats one Crazy plant i got out of those! Full op pods! Like 100 pods in one plant not tried them yet ! Grtz and ill try to upload some pica's soon

yezhead said:
I have some bbg true pheno riping at the moment! I got them from king denniz! I supposed these were f5 but now i read they are f4!i dont mind!got lots of true pods an yeah they are hot!trying to upload a pic but tapatalk is dissabled?why?
ill be spreading them as soon i harvest the seeds!! Btw denniz that white bhut seeds u send me! Thats one Crazy plant i got out of those! Full op pods! Like 100 pods in one plant not tried them yet ! Grtz and ill try to upload some pica's soon
could be f5s.... lol some folks keep growing them after they pod up... but ya.. glad to see you're geting good production.. would love to see pics of your plants.. just PM me. 

Hi guys, I am in California and would love to join the BBG's grower club for the next season. Does anyone mind to provide some seeds for bbg and others varieties, i would much appreciated. I will do my best to reimburse the expense cost.

Please PM me so we can get something worked out. Thanks all.

Pr0digal_son said:
Ripened to brown. Now waiting for coloe to leach into the stem.

wow you hit the lottery. my plants are loaded with pods just not a single ripe one yet  :censored:   If I get a plant with brown pods I will be stoked  

do you have any ripening pictures for the stages. I'm in Maine also, and mine are looking like they are ripening with brown stripes on the sides.

I'm just trying to find the ripening stages/pictures of these, so I can see the color stages.

JoeFish said:
My plant.  It doesn't seem to have the huge leaves like some of yours but I has ample amounts of peppers.

Not to worry.  Plants with huge leaves are usually symptomatic of too much nitrogen.  You can get away with that indoors, but outdoors, it's often a screaming invitation for aphids and/or whitefly infestations.

Plants with smaller leaves also tend to put on more pods. than the huge leaf variety, in my general experience.  Do not be discouraged by normal sized leaves.  Big leaves do not mean better plants! :)

solid7 said:
Not to worry.  Plants with huge leaves are usually symptomatic of too much nitrogen.  You can get away with that indoors, but outdoors, it's often a screaming invitation for aphids and/or whitefly infestations.

Plants with smaller leaves also tend to put on more pods. than the huge leaf variety, in my general experience.  Do not be discouraged by normal sized leaves.  Big leaves do not mean better plants! :)
That's good info... Thanks

Back