• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

Just thought since there is so much talk about the variety, the fact that its an unstable cross and the fact that lots of growers want to grow it, that Id start an official BB7 thread
This Im growing one BB7 plant and may grow at least one more.

My BB7 plant just started flowering. Heres a shot for ya.

20131013_200146.jpg

Way cool Arkansas! Best of luck to ya I hope your plants grow true. Please be sure to post pics of your BB7 plants on this thread. Look forward to following your grow. :)

Thanks buddy! It would be hard to go wrong with seeds from the original source ( John Harper )
Unfortunately its a little early to tell if my plant will be the correct pheno or not.Good luck to ya buddy!

Nigel said:
I have one plant that has been flowering since the end of July. Not a single pod has set. Not one. Damn %*&#$@%*#$ plant
Sry to hear Nigel! Keep at it bud! It took my Reaper plant forever to pod up!
newpeppergrower1105 said:
nice thread! i got seeds from 3 different sources their all growing right now 2 are seedlings and the other one is about a foot tall
Thanks and good luck to ya

PexPeppers was kind enough to offer me some of his BG7 seed stock and I am looking forward to germinating them in January.  And Pex... if you read this... I still havnt forgotten about your pack of Ale-8!!!   ;)

Noah Yates said:
PexPeppers was kind enough to offer me some of his BG7 seed stock and I am looking forward to germinating them in January.  And Pex... if you read this... I still havnt forgotten about your pack of Ale-8!!!   ;)

oh im reading it alright haha. cool.

Looking good Freeport! Its kinda hard to tell but I think your buds l9ok the same as mine do. Fingers are crossed!

Back