• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

nice....
Kauai1984 said:
Nice looking pod GA Growhead!

I've got a about 50 bbg7 plants in 4" pots that are about to start throwing buds. I need to make some time to plant them in 5 gallon pots, I'm going to be isolating the best plants.
how far are you from ewa beach.. i had a buddy there...

;) from the pods you sent me brother. I got about 40 seeds from the big pod (the one in my avatar) and 1 seed from that mini pod (it sprouted and is doing great!)... Ill post pics when I get them potted up

Ewa beach is in Oahu... So about a 20 minute plane ride haha. I'm in Kauai, different island :)

Pods are forming on mine as well :) got about 100 plants as of now....will soon have about 1000 once i seed a few pods from these current plants :)

Dale Jr

BakersPeppers said:
Pods are forming on mine as well :) got about 100 plants as of now....will soon have about 1000 once i seed a few pods from these current plants :)

Dale Jr
Pics Pics Pics !

My one and only BB7 pod is full grown now. Im predicting that it should be ripe by the end of the month or sooner if Im lucky. Heres a few shots
20131126_164747.jpg

20131126_164804.jpg

megahot said:
Thats what I hear D-style.
How many pods did you get?
Im not certain the BB7 is a good producer
i atleast got 50 pods.. i'd say it is.. i cant find out since my dog snapped 2 good branches that had at least 30-40 pods

then you add the plant going thru massive stress.. and the bugs i had.. im sure in a perfect setting this wouldve hauled ass!

Back