• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oh my god, it's like I'm back in 1990 again

I'd rather be water boarded with my own urine rather than having to watch that abomination again!
DAMN YOU PASSOW!!!!!

Cheers, TB.

:walks back to computer -still muttering- picks up empty Palo Santo bottle and throws it at IGG:

This site was one of those horrible things that's just so ungodly aweful that you have to show other people it. It's so bad it's hard to believe it's actual 1's and 0's being decoded....even your browser is saying "wtf" when it sees it.

JayT said:
:walks back to computer -still muttering- picks up empty Palo Santo bottle and throws it at IGG:

: grabs Palo Santo midair :

OH! An empty beer bottle to strip the label off, fill it with my beer and reuse! Thanks Jay!

imaguitargod said:
This site was one of those horrible things that's just so ungodly aweful that you have to show other people it. It's so bad it's hard to believe it's actual 1's and 0's being decoded....even your browser is saying "wtf" when it sees it.

: grabs Palo Santo midair :

OH! An empty beer bottle to strip the label off, fill it with my beer and reuse! Thanks Jay!

Jayt used that bottle for to hold my pee that he waterboarded me with....go ahead fill it with beer and drink up!!

Cheers, B.

TB I guess your new mac didn't come with a sh#tty website filter did it? I'd rather watch the Rick Astley video than that.

JayT said:
TB I guess your new mac didn't come with a sh#tty website filter did it? I'd rather watch the Rick Astley video than that.

The last time I saw the Rick Roll vid I got up and started to redecorate the house. I think I actually turned gay for about 4 minutes. Then I smelled some bacon cooking in the cast iron and I turned straight again. Thank God for bacon! Be sure and keep some crispy strips of bacon on your night stand by the bed in case you ever have a nightmare involving Freddie Mercury.

Cheers, TB.

IGG, you're winning at failing lately lol.
FAIL!

imaguitargod said:
It's not a fail if it's intentional. It would have been a fail if I said this was an amazing website ;)

WTF??? You dare to question the wisdom and higher power of THP???

FAIL and......BANNED!

Cheers, TB.

Back