I don't know your theme!
Ohhhhhh Canadia ohhh Canadia
Labaat Blue is what you Bring?
Ohhhh Cnanada Ohhh Canada
You are not Iceland.

Ya beeer!

canadian bacno is ham!!!!!!!!!1

woot brink out da miracle whip this canadian shiz nit da bomb

No. Bombs are bad unless it's a bomb filled with rabits. Weven then , it gets quite messy b/c the rabits go boom and then there's hair andf rabbit guts everywhere.

Rabbit guts are like a story my friend once told me, it involves grain and soil but that was a different time and I was a different man. rehardlesws, whenb the time comes, and you are faced with the force of a 10000 faces, the best option that yuo have is to sign the national Canadian Theme song. for this alone will starve of scurvery.

Most places tell you that Vitiamin C will get rid of Scurvey, but it is infact the lowly Candian theme Song that will do this. The Scurvy hate that and thus leave your body thoguh it's fourth dimensional peep hole (not to be consfused with marshmellow peeps for their hole produces on godly things like tricacles and Marygold flowers).

when one finds themseklvces confrunted with a bear from the ethernal realm of the belly button lint, one should not crouch down into a fetal position, but infact, defy logic by inverting the ratio of pie ina swift movement not so much unlike the interpritive dance of the bumble bee. In only this will you find your salvation.

Avocado Limits liver damage Reduces oral cancer risk Lowers cholesterol levels, but it does not protect against umpa Lumpas. Infact, nothign really does. I once tried to wallpaper my house in anticipation of a Umpa Lumpa attack but was thworted by an over achiving Banana.

So ambivilant was this intusion into my wallpapering seasion that I had to ask, "Can gorillas really shave themselves to fit in with the rhinos?"

The banana just laughed at me and I went back to wallpapering.

6701496f1.jpg

It not polite to make fun of our National anthem:) Just kidding, who cares
Also Canadian bacon isn't really ham since its taken from the pigs loin, and around here they often don't smoke it but roll it in cornmeal:(

Philipperv said:
The great white north has me to fear and I'm on my way. Remember why IGG?
I remember! So you can...uhhh....ok, I don't remember. :lol:

;)

Captain Murphy said:
I got a contact high from reading this thread!

Carry on.

Hahaha, this was fun writting last night. I was reaaaallly smashed. A Few pints at Fat Heads then a hole growler to boot.

Wow. How come people say F--- like rabbits and they multiply so much, but you never actually see them doing it?

Well ever seen a rbiit dounggidt it "?? LOL though not

Back