• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

One days harvest

thanks Romy 6. everone seems to think this was my first harvest but i've been harvesting for nearly a month. i wish i could overwinter again but the aphid infestation was biblical!!

thanks kittyinpjs! you can. if you do containers go no less than 5 gallons. if in the ground dig and improve the existing soil with mushroom compost , wormcastings, humus. things like that will yeild good results. i highly reccomend a fish based foliar feed over root feeding i use sprayngrow once every 7 days. i just spray the plants down with it. the results are lightning fast! every 3 weeks i out a couple of handfulls of black hen peletised chicken manure as a top dressing. you probably won't have to water as much as i do here. it's horribly hot here in the summer. it's easy just gotta put in the work. thanks for watching. thanks Madhatter! this is like my 8th harvest though! which seeds did you need? sorry i forgot!

this is just a short vid of what i picked today. about the same amount came off yesterday and around the same tomorrow.i dont have a digi-cam so i had to do a vid. enjoy.

lookin good man!

FYI, you can take save screens from a video with most media players... then you would have pictuers :)

Back