• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

One days harvest

this is just a short vid of what i picked today. about the same amount came off yesterday and around the same tomorrow.i dont have a digi-cam so i had to do a vid. enjoy.

Great stuff man! I cant wait for my first harvest this year. Things are going great guns for you this year!

thanks misterbronstone06. they taste like candy for about 20 seconds. then something happens! thanks Sean they'll be plenty.this is all going th sicilianos for the danger sauce. i haven't had any all winter and i'm jones'in hard!!!

Very nice. I guess there will be some more vids in the near future. As others have mentioned, those yellow 7s look awesome. What was your original source?

thanks yaotzin! i hope it stays on track. thanks for watching josh! those came from jim duffy(habanero 500 on here) i was not dissapointed from anything that came from jim. he's at refining fire chilis.com. i'm growing judy's large yellow 7 as well. thanks for watching superhot. i didn't have my own crops till september last year. thanks to the awsome people on this website i had a great year lastyear and tried nearly every pepper i wanted to. this year also thanks to the great people on this sight , i'm growing everything i've wanted for the past 3 years with an early start.thanks for watching dot.com! i don't make the childish mistakes and be lazy like i was in my 20's. now it feels like life or death and i must make it happen. i'm obsessed with this!thanks lazy! i been trying to send you pods but....... yeah , damn budgees drive me nuts!chirp! chirp! chirp! all f'n day until dark. i'l take my dogs anyday! thanks borntoburnslow! thanks for fixing the post. it used to just do it but lately it's not working. thanks John! i'll have some out to you soon.

Alright well I will say this, the only chocolate bhut I had came from Patrick, he sent me some in powder form and it was the best powder ever I loved it. Have yet to try a chocolate bhut fresh. That being said if you find yourself with a spare chocolate bhut some time I will come out of retirement and eat it :)

great looking pods. you're off to a great start this season. i'm sure that you're going to enjoy sampling them all.

Awesome early harvest Ed. Those are some picture perfect angry pods.
devilsmokin.gif

Oh hell yeah! i have witnesses now lazy! i'll send you a little variety pack after i get Nate(snacks) , Matt and cappy sorted out. should be soon. thanks for watching buddy! thanks Robert! yeah they tasted pissed off!

Nice ED! first harvest looks awesome. I agree those yellow 7s look great and so do the savannah 7 phenotypes. Looking forward to more from you

:cheers:

Back