• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ongoing pictures from Millworkman

millworkman

eXtreme
Just felt like putting them all in one place so as the season goes on I can look at the progress without digging through a bunch of threads. Enjoy the pictures.

Hot Thai
IMG_2224.jpg

Basil
IMG_2226.jpg

Cayenne
IMG_2227.jpg

Serrano
IMG_2229.jpg

More

Purple Tiger on top and Numex Twilight on bottom
IMG_2230.jpg

Four of ten tomatoes
IMG_2228.jpg

Rip Orange Hab
This one was amazing. I was not sure how much better they would taste from the store bought ones, but this was so sweet I loved it.
IMG_2231.jpg

Serrano all left side
Cayenne top right
Two orange Habs
Little ones are Hot Thai
Big ones are Japones
IMG_2233.jpg

great pics of healthy plants mill...why don't you edit your post and label each picture so you know which is which...just a suggestion...

And by the way....the Vols are Tiger meat this year...thats after the War Eagle has his say...

The plants look great and the salsa looks sooo tasty! I guess I gotta make some myself tonite! I have harvested a handful or two of good pods and getting the rest shouldn't be a problem - hmmm!

Your making me very hungry..lovely set of pictures and the corking on the Jalapenos is so nice..just got a few more days to pick my first ones, Nice Toms to you have really looked after your plants well :)

AlabamaJack said:
great pics of healthy plants mill...why don't you edit your post and label each picture so you know which is which...just a suggestion...

And by the way....the Vols are Tiger meat this year...thats after the War Eagle has his say...

AJ, I think you are slightly delusional. Actually, I do not care much for football, just the tailgating.

Back