• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ordering Seeds?

Ozzy2001 said:
Geo the Aji Mango are fantastic. They have the fruitiest aroma I've ever smelled.

Cool.  I just "discovered" that I'd grabbed a few from the Capcom seed train.  Definitely on the To-Grow list!

Thank you GA!! How is the flavor compared with normal MoA yellow Scotch Bonnets? I am thinking of mixing the Stuffing ones with MoA yellows to find the heat profile myself and parents can tolerate and add more pepper flavor to the dishes.  I have a care package inbound from WickedMike with about a dozen different types to try out and expand my horizons =)

twiasp said:
Thank you GA!! How is the flavor compared with normal MoA yellow Scotch Bonnets? I am thinking of mixing the Stuffing ones with MoA yellows to find the heat profile myself and parents can tolerate and add more pepper flavor to the dishes.  I have a care package inbound from WickedMike with about a dozen different types to try out and expand my horizons =)
All of mine had a very similar taste to a baccatum. Sweet and crunchy. Nothing like a red or yellow bonnet, but still tasty!

That Jamy pepper set me on fire =(  Was fun to explore the flavors but eating them raw tasted like there was a blade of grass (green flavor) with them.  They were much better sautee'd in a pan.  Think the Cream Fatalii and Aji Golden were my favorite for flavor.  The MoA scotch bonnets went into a batch of jerk chicken. 

The Citrus-Ginger Beef Jerky was great, I would have probably added slightly more heat to it, but amazing flavor =)  Ty Mike.

Back