• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Oregon growers: any advice?

KevinH said:
I think it has possibility's but the thing is many of us already have a personal glog.
That's my concern. On the other hand, some people get little attention with their personal Glogs. It just seems sometimes that it's always the same Glogs that get 90% of the attention. They seem to never drop off the first page. At least, a PNW Glog would get the attention of, well...us! At this point, it doesn't look like hardly anyone has any interest, though, certainly not enough people to keep it going.

LowDrag said:
That's a bummer... :(
It is a bummer, man. My own Glog just drops off the 1st page with almost no replies. No biggie. I have other things to do anyway. The big dogs like to keep each other's Glogs going, so, if you're not one of them, you will have a tough time getting your Glog seen. That's how I see it, right or wrong. I just thought a PNW Glog was a good idea, but, maybe not.

My glog gets slapped so far to the back it ain't funny! Pacific Northwest is Washington, Oregon, Idaho. And Alaska? Any others? I would support a common blog personally. I don't need to brag on a personnal level.

FG, you sound like me.  Tomorrow, I will launch the Pacific Northwest Glog.  Good luck to us!  Personally, I will abandon my personal Glog for this, but, I do not expect anyone else to do the same.  Let's support each other.  I think everyone likes a bit of appreciation from their peers.  I know, I do.

I'm in on he PNW glog. The glog forum is too saturated for one person unless they are constantly bumping it. This will be naturally bumped with multiple members...

ColdSmoke said:
I'm in on he PNW glog. The glog forum is too saturated for one person unless they are constantly bumping it. This will be naturally bumped with multiple members...
Glad you're interested. It will be up later today. Promise.

Back