• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

organic Organic Compost Circle raised beds and Hot Peppers, Just add Sunshine

Jody and Red .
Thanks for the kind words. I realy wish my growing season was longer, and thats funny becouse its the same thing my wife says LOL

O by the way Red I think you can let go of that tree now! :banghead:

Cheers, SC

Spicy chicken you have an awesome set up there. DO you have to worry about the roots clocking up the pipe's where the water fills? or is that not much of a problem? Also you have some awesome peppers on pepper joe's I love the PUMPKIN HABANERO and hope to buy some seeds :) so far this is my first grow season and I'm Loving every minute of it and learning so much in the first year I cant express how happy I am to grow.

Spicy chicken you have an awesome set up there. DO you have to worry about the roots clocking up the pipe's where the water fills? or is that not much of a problem? Also you have some awesome peppers on pepper joe's I love the PUMPKIN HABANERO and hope to buy some seeds :) so far this is my first grow season and I'm Loving every minute of it and learning so much in the first year I cant express how happy I am to grow.

thanks
There are no holes drilled on the inside of the pipes, in fact there is landscape cloth lining the inside the keep the dirt from sifting through the vertical cracks,

Not sure what you are talking about on the pepper Joe thing, I do not have any peppers on his site! only my own, but I do recommend him on my site for all your hot pepper seed needs.

Another one hooked on growing.

Cheers, SC

Back