• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Our forecast sounds bad

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
And that's different from every other day how exactly?
Because Im not woking and I only ware socks when i work,in the summer sometimes i dont. Right now its cold and im just chilling going in and out of the house staining some lumber. My poor bare feet get cold outside :rofl:

hogleg said:
The way I see it, Santa Cruz is the start of So. Cal. anything north of that, is NorCal. IMO anyway. I've almost had to fight about it with my drunk S.C. friends.
We Real Nor-Cal's, anything above Sac or SF is Nor-Cal, all the rest of the state is So-Cal, I can understand wanting to be part of Nor-Cal but we don't want you!! LOL j/k   

Starting to get windy here wind gust 23 already but stopped raining, Sure looks like it's going to hit really hard up here some schools are already saying they will be closed Thursday.  My wife and I are talking about not sending our kids to school tomorrow.   Looking at NEXRAD rain should be starting very soon. 

Mr. Hill said:
We Real Nor-Cal's, anything above Sac or SF is Nor-Cal, all the rest of the state is So-Cal, I can understand wanting to be part of Nor-Cal but we don't want you!! LOL j/k   

Starting to get windy here wind gust 23 already but stopped raining, Sure looks like it's going to hit really hard up here some schools are already saying they will be closed Thursday.  My wife and I are talking about not sending our kids to school tomorrow.   Looking at NEXRAD rain should be starting very soon. 
Wow you sound high enough to be Northern Cal, you're wrong. San Francisco is Northern California.

Sacramento is the central valley.

Mr. Hill said:

I don't consider it SoCal until maybe Bakersfield or so.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Wow you sound high enough to be Northern Cal, you're wrong. San Francisco is Northern California.

Sacramento is the central valley.
SF is really below Sac. Look at a map. LOL  Sac is 38.575764° and SF is 37.773972° 

Proud Marine Dad said:
I don't consider it SoCal until maybe Bakersfield or so.
 I really don't think anything below South Lake Tahoe or 38.7833° should be called Northern Cal.  The rest of cal to Bakersfield is central Cal, below that is So-Cal. At lest IMO. LOL Just because you want to be Not So-Cal. Don't make it so. LOL :P

It's has been raining for a good two hours now now it's raining Moderately and looks like heavy rain is just to the west of us.  Already got close to 1/2" of rain. 

I'm from North Texas! I know this because the news station tells me daily, and the news don't lie. Let me correct myself, I'm from NorTex sounds cooler. :cool: Suprised this north, central, and south thing hasn't been figured out yet. To me it looks like San Fransico should be the start of Northern Cal. Is this territory dispute gang related?

You can't argue with the California Dept. of Transportation
6SxtnC5.jpg

It's still raining but the Wind has Quit 0 wind calm as H. now for hours..  The next few hours looks like things will be changing, harder rain and wind should start to pick up.  Up Here looks like we will get hit the Hardest from this storm if they are right.

Wind is at 41 and Gust up to 63 so far. Lot of people are out of power, lots of flooding all around here.   We kept our kids home but there schools are open but a lot of the other schools around are closed.   Also lots of trees are down. . 

Here is something I just seen just WOW!!  

vnkOpFN.jpg

Back