• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Oz bulk-buy

oh yes, I've used their products numerous times!!! I can thoroughly recommend the Turbo Supercharge hab paste and the Fiery Frillneck Hiss smoky tomato sauce! both excellent - the paste is a fiery hot and tasty while the tomato sauce is a hot tasty pourable sauce with a smoky flavour.

get yourself at least two of each. the good news is that when you run out, they will do internet/postal orders!

Thanks (again) chilliman64 - looks like i'll be strolling in there wearing a large coat with pockets full of ham rolls...try to get a few hours worth of free samples ;)

Turbo Supercharge hab paste :D

I bought a bottle of each last Saturday at a small chillifest near Maitland. i knew exactly what they tasted like as I've had them countless times before but I couldn't resist the 'freeness' of it all! nor could I resist buying some which I knew I was going to do as soon as I saw their display :D

yup - i'm cashed up, but heading down to the markets monday morning to check out the range & stock up for my first sauce so can't go too crazy at the expo. stupid budget :D

Picked up the turbo hab paste after a taste test very very nice...I'd already blown my taste buds over at the curry paste stand, but my mate thought he could hack more than most & went for about half a teaspoon dollop on his sample chip. Long story made short, he thought he was going to pass out, he somehow found his way to the soy milk stand & started wolfing down all the samples....

Thanks for the tip, I know what i'm going to have on my corn chips tonight....my mate says he's never touching the stuff again ;))

btw, I'm gonna send your stuff tomorrow. I'll include some of my homemade jerky, hope it makes the trip ok. it's a little saltier than usual but that's just a good excuse to drink more beer with it. I don't have any gel thingys so I've put a little rice in to take out any moisture. enjoy!

I've got some birdseye seeds drying out but I think they need another week or two, I'll shoot some of those off to you later on.

what can i say...i'll send some Jolokia seeds, and the first pods...thanks dude. I'm good for birdseye plants though, I've even got a few that have crossed with some habs....pods look vicious, i'll post some pics soon.

Tough night here with a bag of Kettle Sea Salt, lemon and Lime chips...dippin into a jar of 64% hab - turbo supercharge hab paste. :drooling: ;)

actually I've got some Bhut Jolokia seeds (and some Naga Morich which are quite possibly the same anyway) for next season - I got them (BJ seeds) from NMSU.

I sent your package via Registered mail, I realised that I didn't have your real name so I just addressed it to The Occupant 'Bentalphanerd'. the dude at the PO said anyone from your address will be able to collect/receive it. the 'sauce' is not that flavourful and since you're dipping chips into that hab paste you may not find it overly taxing in the heat department either.

when I got to work today I was wondering how I was going to box up your stuff. then, at 9:30 our mail arrived and I received a package from the States containing two bottles of CaJohn's 10 year anniversary sauce!!! whoohoo!!! no I didn't accidentally leave one in the box for you :mouthonfire:

if you use the Prague Powder to make your jerky be sure to follow my measurements - do not add extra, it is better to add a little less than to use too much. 1/4 level ts per pound OR 1/2 level ts per kilo.

enjoy!

Got down the markets this morning picked up a kg of Serrano for $6 & 2 kg of red Habs for $16...now of course i'm booked out work-wise for a few days. Hopefully get the blender cranked up on the w/end

:onfire:

what was the name of the coy that packaged the habs? any contact details? I wouldn't mind contacting them to see if they have someone in Sydney selling for them. it wasn't Austchili by any chance???

Back