beer Ozzy's Beginning brewing

Lol believe me I want to keg some brew eventually. I really like bottles though. I can bring them with me easier and share with friends easier. I want to get a good grasp on the brewing process before I jump into another aspect of it, not to mention the price. The nice thing is that with our rental business I have old fridges sitting around that I could toy with and put programmers on.

Ozzy2001 said:
Lol believe me I want to keg some brew eventually. I really like bottles though. I can bring them with me easier and share with friends easier. I want to get a good grasp on the brewing process before I jump into another aspect of it, not to mention the price. The nice thing is that with our rental business I have old fridges sitting around that I could toy with and put programmers on.

That link should let you "keg" in existing soda two-liter bottles w/ your little chargers ;)

Drink some of your Blue Moon tomorrow kind of shit, LOL ...

Wheebz knows the carbonation schedule, and I know it came up either in the beginning of my n00b thread, or in ASK WHEEBZ ...

I'll just grab a beer and wait ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438484517.355625.jpg

;)

Ozzy2001 said:
Here's a question. My Blue Moon clone may be ready to bottle this weekend. It started at 1.055 and is now down to 1.015. Is it neccesary to cold crash it at all or just go straight to bottlin
No biggy. Cold crashing helps clear the beer and drop the yeast out is all, but the flavour is all good.  Congrats mate!

Bumper said:
No biggy. Cold crashing helps clear the beer and drop the yeast out is all, but the flavour is all good.  Congrats mate!
That's what I figured. Blue Moon isn't a clear beer anyway, so I wasn't too worried about it. Thanks Bump!

Yeast rouser worked awesome after te modifications. Went ahead and did it again tonight.

I'll wait until Sunday and check the gravity one more time and hope it went down.
It's had some slow bubbling the last few days after racking to a secondary and re pitching yeast, then purging with the CO2.

Yeah. Hopefully, it will be closer to 1.020 this weekend. I am so excited to get this one bottled. Although I need to get more bottles. I really don't want to buy any so I guess I'll have to drink more :drunk:

Back