• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Paco's Growlog

The Jalapenos looked pointed and slightly curled wierd shaped jalapenos. Thought maybe the pollen could have caused this?

Heres a picture of my strange looking jalapenos I'm a rookie so I may very well be wrong....
2011-05-28_11-44-49_927.jpg

Ghost Pepper blooming WooHoo!
2011-05-28_11-46-53_624.jpg

Our first Orange Habaneros. Awesome!
2011-05-28_11-47-34_515.jpg

Cayenne Peppers
2011-05-28_11-44-27_941.jpg

Serrano Peppers
2011-05-28_11-43-53_542.jpg

Still very young plants Should have started in November instead of late January....

Things looking great there! The jalapenos are a little pointy, but maybe it's just the first of the season batch being a little weird. Let them grow a bit longer and see what you get. Where did you get the seed for these?

By, the way, that is some seriously nice cayenne pods from something that just popped up in February. Congrats Dude.... :cool:

Pretty sure there not mixed up but it could have happened....LOL they were in cups directly under the cayennes for a good month. Either way they have a very nice flavor and a decent bite. Not complaining at all. Very happy with growth from seeds. First time I've done this. Can't wait for the Ghost Peppers to be ready!!!!!

By, the way, that is some seriously nice cayenne pods from something that just popped up in February. Congrats Dude.... :cool:
Thanks they arent big plants but nice pods. I have a 6" white habaneros plant with 3 pods not sure if I should pull them and let the plant mature.

You've come a long way from the styrofoam cups. Good job. I haven't had much luck w/ getting serrano's to germinate.

Back