• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Parick's SBJ7

5FFE46DE-5CE1-4844-B6A7-34A16071A910-805-0000003C9364887E_zps92a86056.jpg

cant wait... thanks romy for the seeds..

Rommy6 , mate that vid your friend did , he described the sb7j perfectly, every last detail , from the thickness of the skin down to the numbness of his tounge, im still trying decribe the amazing taste but i just dont know how to put it into words , its most def the best tasteing pepper i have eaten.

I still cant belive how long the flavour stays in your mouth after the heat goes .

Thanks Denniz, hope it grows into a monster !!!

Sownseeds, Tmudder does have an amazing way of reviewing peppers. I too wish I had that skill. It truly is a great all around pepper.

Patrick just send all the proceeds from this pepper to romy6 's charity . It is a noprofit organization that helps non-chiliheads more aware of how bland there food is and the benefits of a truly spicy meal . :rofl:

40 to 45C? Holy smokes! That's in the 110F range. I don't do well in that temp.

Thanks for that info Todd.
Patrick sometimes on hot days you need to water in the morning and in the afternoon it gets so dam hot and the pots need to be raised of the ground or the pots heat up that much the roots fry. when it gets that hot i like to live in the water lol this is a pic of my pajero at the beach in the carpark up the top of the dunes
when it was 45 deg c.

DSCF0101_zps55d4a5dd.jpg

DSCF0110_zpsce1dd773.jpg

DSCF0111_zps7fe4a4cd.jpg

An esky full of cold beer on ice always helps :cheers:

Welcome!!! I think the jonah was the mother plant and SB was the donor? I would have to go back in the thread to find out for sure but I think that is how it was. Patrick will chime in and correct me if I am wrong.

Back