• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Peacevine Tomatoe log!!

6 Day's later!!!!!

Well this plant love's to grow.still changing the water each day to keep the ph and Nutrients stable.:crazy:
ph-5.8
tds/ppm-942

12609t1.jpg

It's now 35" tall

Good job Toasty! Been folowing this thread. This system might be good for some ideas I have in mind. Like the idea of recycling old coffee containers for this.

Kevin

new update

Well first off i move the tom out of the room were the 400w hps was so my pepper's are now under that light. The dam tom was growing so fast i had no choice but to start pruning it.Took two more cutting's from it so i got a total of three cutting that are rooted now from it.Some pic's here in a little bit

Last update!!

Well it's been fun this will be the last update to this thread.Im going to take three more cutting's this week some time,and after all the fruit is ripe the tom will get the axe.:(Here's one last pic.
dsc03325j.jpg
There is 73 tom's that are on this plant not bad for a plant grown in a coffee container.

Toasty,

Seems like a complete and total success! I love stories with a happy ending. Just be sure to chop up the plant before adding it to the compost pile!

Mike

Back