chinense Peach Bhutlah “EK"

IMG_20150805_145958.jpg

IMG_20150805_154525.jpg

Beautiful pods Steven- I remember seeing the first peak of these in Ed's Youtube garden video... very striking!

How is the heat & flavor profile of these compared to the Chocolate &/or Red Bhutlahs (I'm guessing the usual lessening of heat intensity with most peach color phenotypes at the very least)?

Peach Bhut Jalokias are one of my fav's, I'd love to nibble on one of these- like the big, bad cousin you don't want to mess with! 

Very impressive! This variety is my favorite of all the new ones you've shown us. I can't wait until these are released. Great job!

Alchymystic said:
Beautiful pods Steven- I remember seeing the first peak of these in Ed's Youtube garden video... very striking!

How is the heat & flavor profile of these compared to the Chocolate &/or Red Bhutlahs (I'm guessing the usual lessening of heat intensity with most peach color phenotypes at the very least)?

Peach Bhut Jalokias are one of my fav's, I'd love to nibble on one of these- like the big, bad cousin you don't want to mess with! 
with the exception of the Jay's peach scorp/ghost . also Judy's Peach  select  strain ghost is one of the hotter ghosts i've tried . 
really nice looking peach bhutlah pods !      :onfire:

Back