• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peach Wasp (PL) Pod Review

Fantastic review, YF2! I agree with you on all points. I love this strain. It has a great habanero flavor with what seems like a higher heat level. Like coach said, yours are more bumpy, wrinkled and blistered than mine. I have a smoother version as well.
RTjHC6e.jpg

Bhuter said:
Fantastic review, YF2! I agree with you on all points. I love this strain. It has a great habanero flavor with what seems like a higher heat level. Like coach said, yours are more bumpy, wrinkled and blistered than mine. I have a smoother version as well.
RTjHC6e.jpg
Thank you for posting that. I had a plant with pods labeled peach wasp but they looked kinda like yours. It's not yet completely stable I guess but glad my pods were identified.

You are very welcome! So, you are lucky enough to have 2 phenotypes of this great strain. I wonder if there is a difference in the flavor. I keep looking at your pods. Those are some mean looking mofo's. Great job!

Yellowfin2na said:
Very nice. Your missing out not trying your own pod!!! Eat that sucker ASAP lol
I ate it right after I posted the picture. Couldn't help myself. :) Mine didn't seem as hot as you reported. Very good taste- much better than hab, but about hab level heat, which is what I was expecting. Maybe the blistered pods you have are hotter.

Back