• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepp3r Freaks castoffs

WOW, is about the only word that describes those pics! and extreme jealousy that you have that many fataliis! all those pods look so tasty!

i only have limited space on my balcony to grow as the wife wants room so she can sit and enjoy the ocean view we have! psssshh ocean view.....i told her she can see i standing up thats good enough right??? :crazy: :rofl:

i only have limited space on my balcony to grow as the wife wants room so she can sit and enjoy the ocean view we have! psssshh ocean view.....i told her she can see i standing up thats good enough right??? :crazy: :rofl:
For sure that's good enough! For crying out loud if the ocean is that close that spoiled girl can take a stroll there instead if she wants to see it, pack that balcony full of peppers! haha :rofl:

Omri, Shalom to my favorite Holy Land friend! Your too funny though as you always say you haven't seen me in like forever :) I'm still around, just no time to peruse the forums much with 2 rug rats and life keeping me busy. Hell I got my garden started and have been maintaining it but I have only picked through the hots one time all season which I made 2 small batches of sauce and that's it! Fortunately my friends 'JustaGuy & Sethsquatch' have been helping by harvesting.

Check this pic, these plants were started in late January and the ones in front of me are Scorpions. I wish I took the pic a couple weeks prior as the cold weather and constant rains reduced the size of them by about a foot all around:

2011.jpg

The fence is 6' for reference.

If there's any locals that need some pods come and get em before their dead! This Sunday is official garden funeral day as it's all getting tilled..
That is a proper forest right there!!!
Well I don't see you here much and that's a shame. you're one of my favorite people in general. :D

WTF Happened?! I invited JustaGuy and Sethsquach over and turned my back for just a couple minutes! Even after bringing in the pepper search dog not a one good pod could be found :rofl:

IMG_0493.jpg

Seriously though, thanks again for coming for one last harvest guys, I appreciated the assistance as it helped me hold back my tears saying goodbye to the plants of 2011 :cool:

Thanks again. I felt like a murderer ripping those plants out of the ground. Good thing I have a freezer to store these in now thanks to Justaguy! Now I just need time to clean and process...

It will be a day or so until I get all taken care of a pics uploaded, but thanks again bro. Making more Cherry smoked Scorpion powder today. Will bring some up for you and when I get around to making Scorpion puree you will get a jar or two.

Why would anyone do that to plants? :surprised:
Because we are simply cold blooded murderers! :hell:
Well that and the end of growing season is upon my garden as most of the pods are rotting before they get a chance to ripen and I just can't stand seeing the plants losing the battle to stay alive through the cold night's.

Because we are simply cold blooded murderers! :hell:
Well that and the end of growing season is upon my garden as most of the pods are rotting before they get a chance to ripen and I just can't stand seeing the plants losing the battle to stay alive through the cold night's.
Wouldn't it have been easier to just build a greenhouse of some sort around them? :(

JustaGuy said:
do you want some Apple/Cherry smoked Fatalii powder?
No thanks dude but I appreciate it.

Omri said:
Wouldn't it have been easier to just build a greenhouse of some sort around them? :(
Unfortunately not even close to easier for me, heck I've only harvested pods for myself twice this entire year as I just haven't had the time. Also with my setup I constantly have to run a tiller around to try and keep the weeds under control, my area gets overran with weeds Majorly :tear:

Back