• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepp3r Freaks castoffs

So, Justaguy and myself went and cleaned up Pepp3r Freaks neglected babies. I, for one, am happy he has too much to do! The least I can do is share the bounty (or pics thereof) with a snapshot. :woohoo:

Now I have to process all of these bad boys. :lol:

In the pic: Fatalii, Scorpians (Moruga, Yellow, Red), Bhuts (Red, Yellow), and a mystery little yellow sweet pepper.

Here's to you Pepp3r Freak! :onfire: :dance: :onfire:

That was fun tonight Seth. Will have to post some pics. He doesn't like that the Yellow scorp isn't as hot as it could be, but whatever was used in the cross is what made them huge and not quite as hot

Here's to you Pepp3r Freak! :onfire: :dance: :onfire:

Thanks bro I'm always glad to share! I understand you saw my wastebook post about a free for all in my garden. JustaGuy caught wind and came up yesterday and I hear you may be catching up with him to come get some tonight? Help yourselves to all my hot stuff, I just ask to leave me a few unripened pods from each variety for one final farewell batch of processing before giving them their final rights and tilling them into the ground.

Will do. IF I CAN GET OVER! Miles is sick, I'm not feeling well, so hold off till Thursday (when Kathy can watch him) and I'll be over to pick em nice and almost clean!

:woohoo:

Aww man being sick is teh suXx0rz, I hope he gets better quickly. Come on over whenever you can, I'll hold off on my garden destruction until you get a chance to get in there.

Pepp3rfreak you are the man. Thanks for the kindness. Going to use some of those scorps to make a puree for you when I get a chance bro.

Round 2 of Pepp3r Freaks cast-offs. Man, there are so many ripe pods, you just get pepper fatigue. Good luck getting all those harvested this weekend! :eek:

The little red buggers are from Justaguy's garden. And a bucket of red fataliis/thai fire/red habs... Gonna be a big process. WOot! :dance:

Hop on a plane man! PA is pepper heaven (who woulda thought, eh?)!

Even though we had a rough season (record breaking rain/flooding), everybody is still stocked! :onfire:

I missed a pic of the 203 Grade A scorps but I have one of the 210 Grade A Fatalii's I got. also got about a pound of Grade B's of each that needed pieces cut out of them. Today went and got 2 pounds of full grown but green pods for some pear smoked green flakes I want to try.

Going to sleep, will post pics tomorrow.

WOW! speaking of Green, currently I am a deep shade of hunter green currently, that is an amazing amount of heat! congrats on the castoffs boys and pepp3rfreak amazing poddage and the fact you can cast off that many pods truly spectacular and most generous!
paul

Pepp3rFreak! DUDE! where the heck have ya been? haven't seen you in ages.
Omri, Shalom to my favorite Holy Land friend! Your too funny though as you always say you haven't seen me in like forever :) I'm still around, just no time to peruse the forums much with 2 rug rats and life keeping me busy. Hell I got my garden started and have been maintaining it but I have only picked through the hots one time all season which I made 2 small batches of sauce and that's it! Fortunately my friends 'JustaGuy & Sethsquatch' have been helping by harvesting.

Check this pic, these plants were started in late January and the ones in front of me are Scorpions. I wish I took the pic a couple weeks prior as the cold weather and constant rains reduced the size of them by about a foot all around:

2011.jpg

The fence is 6' for reference.

If there's any locals that need some pods come and get em before their dead! This Sunday is official garden funeral day as it's all getting tilled..

ok so now here are my pics. Thanks again Pepp3rfreak
When I returned from the Fatalii Harvest
100_1340.jpg
100_1347.jpg

After processing 210 pods :eek: :eek: :eek:
100_1348.jpg

The Red scorpions.
100_1341.jpg

After laying them out nice for the count I forgot to take a pic.
203 pods.. :eek: ...I sense a Scorp puree being delivered to Pepp3rfreak's place at sometime in the coming weeks.

The Yellow Scorps
100_1343.jpg

I know you don't like them and I shared seed I was given, but thanks for letting me pick them.

And then the other night I trimmed my garden for the cover to go on and filled a 5 gallon bucket 1/3 of the way and topped it off at your place with green pods and a few light orange ones. Going to make smoked green flakes.
1/3 of these are from my garden and the total weight?? 8 pounds 1 ounce I was about floored.
100_1351.jpg

I mean look how big those pods are compared to the woozies!!!!!!!!

Once again I Thank You Pepp3rfreak for your kindness and you know if the sauce runs dry let me know and you are taken care of. I owe you big time.

Nice pics JustaGuy! Dude you don't owe me squat brother as I appreciate you picking and utilizing my peppers before they all go to mush!

Back