Peppadon't - SASE Offer - 10 Seeds - First 5 Takers - Offer Closed

Peppadon't as in don't ask me the obvious questions. These are a Baccatum pepper of the size and flesh characteristics in the picture, The original seed source was South African. They are a very long season pepper, the last to ripen for me at 7+ months from seed to the first ripe pepper. It is both sweet and spicy and would be lovely brined and pickled in a sweet brine. They also make a very approachable mild pepper sauce for non-hotheads.

First 5 members to post here win the offer. PM me after for my mailing address. Rules are below:

- Must be a U.S. member to participate

- You must post on this thread to reserve your place for tracking reasons

- Send me a self-addressed stamped envelope

- NO PRE-PAID METERED POSTAGE PLEASE - this is not legal when being sent on a different day/different place.

- Include a note reminding me what offer you're responding to. Note must include your THP user name.

I will send back 10 seeds from my 2011 crop, padded so they are not crushed by the post office.

These seeds were not isolated, however they are from the first peppers to ripen on the inside of the plant, plus I have low pollinator activity here and must use a pollinator wand to ensure fruit set. It was the only Baccatum species I grew this year, and they only sporadically cross with other species to the best of my knowledge. Your odds aren't bad in my opinion.

I will have some isolated seed to trade soon if you feel you need that, but due to the effort involved with isolation I will not be doing free offers of isolated seed.

Peppadont%20Fruit%20Form.jpg

Back