• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pepper ID card index (web app.)

Hi Floricole!

Yes, very impressive!  I shall certainly keep monitoring this.  But, feel free to drop me a note, if you need a beta tester.

Ambiotic

Ambiotic said:
Hi Floricole!

Yes, very impressive!  I shall certainly keep monitoring this.  But, feel free to drop me a note, if you need a beta tester.

Ambiotic
you will get a P.M. when the first part of the app. be ready.

Ambiotic said:
Nice that you're using responsive design!
 I have to do up to 6 desing for the different screen format. Ultimately trying to cover all input types and all user postures in a single interface is a daunting challenge. But when the application will be functional then I could define multiple screen format.

I'll have to add all the functionality for [SIZE=13.63636302948px]touch [/SIZE]screen. we do not think about that when we use it but each feature must be programmed to be applied. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Great looking app, best of luck getting the last 25% complete!
Thanks, to give you an idea just for the image cropper I have more then 1500 lines of javascript code.
I only need free time to complete the project. 

here is the fisrt edition of my project

khkHY9c.jpg

It was originally designed for squash and can still be use for it. But starting from a personal use and multi user have ask me to start back at zero.
And I wanted to use the new Html5 and css3 coding to be up to date in the development of this app.

It will allow future expansion and add on as request by user.

Obviously a TON of work. Very impressive floricole!

Do not get discouraged, the project is not dead.  I started to put all my routines together and it starts to come alive.
you will be able to look or add varieties,( fill the info that are missing), add photo, comment and more

my web site is on the data base is ready the ui is comming ,all done with PhP, MySQL, Javascript and more.

Almost all info are print on html canvas so it can be copy as a picture. (enven the list of varieties)

a small preview
8psBgBz.png

VRxTLo3.png

I am using the Descriptors for Capsicum (Capsicum spp.)  from the International Plant Genetic Resources Institute as form, 
 (it will greatly help identification at different stages. With the appearance of a multitude of species each year a few specific details will certainly not harm.)
in addition to a text area (multi-lines text input)

For now it is only for desktop computer but the desing have been think for mobile device. When everything will work I will have to make the css to be responcive.

Back