• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Pepper Name

I had some Piri Piri or sometimes called Trinidad bird pepper seeds germinate And this is what i got
20200601_124336.jpg

I'm still not sold on mine being a Frutescens, for the record.. 
When I saw this post, I recall mine being called a "Trinidad" Bird Pepper on the label too. It had two names. Did you buy your plant thru Fleet Farm, Ragga? I'll have to see if I can find the original tags from that vendor.

That one you have looks be a success for my isolation, CD. I wish the Mother was still around, as more than a stick.
I'll be really interested to see if either Siv or Ragga get deciduous pods off these.  The pods off mine were always in the 2' range.

Here's a couple pics of the piri piri I'm growing for comparison. I have it in a small pot still so it's not very big, but it looks ready to start bushing out once I can get it some root room and better growing weather.

20200618 PiriPiri.jpg

20200618 PiriPiriV.jpg
These look like Trinidad Bird Pepper,the peppers I'm I'm growing is a mystery to me it taste good not too hot, just a quick burn and that's it.Whenever the borders open back up I will to get some original bird pepper seeds from Trinidad.

Siv, that's exactly why I don't believe my are Frutescens.. Mine don't come free from the pedicel when ripe. The heat profile sounds the same though. Nice heat right out the door. 

Back