• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pepper People are Awesome!

Feel free to add your thank yous for random acts of pepper kindness.

I received a bubble envelope last night from TrueNorthReptiles.  I did not send him a SASBE or anything.  It contained 19 packets of seeds and 3 half ounce packets of hab level powders.

So TrueNorthReptiles, thank you very much!  People like this are truly what makes this community awesome!

I currently have 9 of the varieties soaking.  The rest will be saved until next year and/or passed out to others.  I had some scotch bonnet powder for dinner tonight and it was delicious!

I will be sure to pass along the random acts of kindness to others.

I have a few others to say thank you too, but will wait until I actually receive their stuff.

7 Pot Madballz
7 Pot Gumball
7 Pot Brainstrain Red
Zimbabwe Bird
Bhut Chocolate
Bhut Peach
Aji Limon
Fatalii Yellow
Purple Jalapeno

Thank you round two!

I took Transient Exuberance up on his offer in the Forum Ads.  Today I just received 11 packs of seeds!  Man my grow list is about full!  Most of these had way more seeds than I will need as well, which is good because I want to be able to help others.

Transient Exuberance, you rock!  Thank you very much!

Phil said:

I might as well stick to this thread now that I made it.  Mods, feel free to merge it if you want to.

Just want to give a big thanks to mpicante for the awesome seed packet. Gonna get some of these started tonight I hope I'm not too late but I'm I'm cali so should be OK. 14 awesome strains!!!!

Back