• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     SCORE! GIP's a good dude.

He told me he taped a six pack of Summit Saga to the inside of the box, too. You didn't throw it out yet, did you?  :think:

He sure is.......... :P

Is that what they are, and here I was thinking they were oversized American packing beans. :dance:

Oh, almost forgot, he also sent me some dried Morels I can't wait to try. I honestly don't know how he fit it all in the one box.

Thanks again GIP.

Jeeze, a guy can't just sneak into a website without being accosted by the BEST kind of people!!

I'm hurtin' for Aji Amarillo seeds....What happens?

PaulG to the rescue!

15589643_223987548050538_582869844818402303_n.jpg

And if that ain't bad enough, I accidentally guess the winning number on a Thusday Night Football pool, and here comes mpicante with

15665545_223987511383875_5419512791210998458_n.jpg

Then, I'm just tryin' to help a guy out with a throwdown entry in the glog forum and Malarky sends me a card!!

15672676_223987571383869_39103712287053162_n.jpg

Paul, Flo, Matt, you are exactly what they're talking about!! Thanks much, and I will pass this forward!!

Sorry for the crappy pic, old phone camera...​
:dance: Huge thank you to PAUL (Sorry,I first posted "DAN" mixing up the names) AKA Transient Exuberance!!! :metal:
First One to be willing to trade with the new guy and he was overly generous!!!​
Increased my collection by 20+% with these10 beauties... Cant wait for this season!!!​
 ​
Image122220161927171_zpsopuzi82w.jpg
 ​
 ​
PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!
:cheers: 
 ​
Much appreciated and good karma my friend...
 ​
The 2 you cant read are bbg7 chocolate and yellow brainstrain!! AWESOME!!!​
 ​

And yet because of THP Pepper people My Holiday Keeps Getting Better!!!​
 ​
5 more to the collection... :metal:
Top 3 were a great trade with Dan AKA MASHER - Seeds look great!!! :cheers:
Bottom 2 was A purchase of Black Bhutlah Scorpions From Andy 96strat :dance:
I only purchase 10 seeds and not only did i get closer to 20, I got a sample of the pod AND I simply asked Andy about the mystery pod I saw a video on that he sent for review and not only did he send me free seeds of that one , BUT THE SEEDS ARE STILL ATTACHED TO HALF A POD!!!​
(Crazy excited and the smell is the most brutal smell I have ever found)​
This place is crazy awesome...​
 ​
Image122320161442321_zps52y78rqs.jpg

My camera phone is charging but had to send a huge thank you to mpicante aka Florisa... Sent me a surprise package in our trade and good lord she nailed it!!! Simply said what i like and she damn near single handed completed my wish list... Endless deliveries to my mailbox both everyday before xmas and every day after from THP members has made this the best Holiday I have had in ages... I have spent hundreds if not over a thousand dollars buying seeds from around the world to be disappointed and for the cost of a few stamps here due to the generosity of THP members I have easily quadrupled my collections with some amazing strains... Some only found in their collections...  I am humbled and grateful beyond words to you all... I have updated my collection list after my losses as well as my wanted list if anyone else is interested in trades... Even if you have nothing i want or are unsure, dont hesitate to ask... Id be happy to pay it forward... MUCH LOVE THP!!!
:dance: :cheers: :metal:  ​

D3monic said:
Awesome to see the xmas card shipping method becoming a thing. Works really well vs the bubble envelopes that can get pricy or snagged by customs. 

And cost 50 cents or less compared to almost 3 dollars... i had a few come through with some crushed seeds but easily fixed with putting bubble wrap on both sides of the seeds... some sent with bubble wrap on only one side... some made no problem, some got crushed... double side bubble wrap fits and sends in a regular envelope for a single stamp no problem...... im talking no card,but the card method is great too...personally i just put them in a regular envelope with bubble wrap and they go through just fine...

Back