pepper seeds for kiddos.purple,chocolate bells

my kiddos want to grow some pepper plants with daddy. They want to grow some chocolate bells and some purple bells if anyone has any of these take a look at my trade list. pm me if you are interested.

my kiddos want to grow some pepper plants with daddy. They want to grow some chocolate bells and some purple bells if anyone has any of these take a look at my trade list. pm me if you are interested.
Aww cute I remember the first time I grew something with my grandpa, we planted a peach tree which grew some peaches It was really awesome planting something and getting food out of it I thought it was neat.

dang wish i could help (stupid failed harvest) i remeber growing my first peppers but i also was more daring ;) 8 years old growing habaneros and devils tongues lol hope you find someone to get you those varietys your after. check peppergal or localharvest im sure they have them.

I have some extra purple beauty seeds. Would be happy to send you some so the kids have something to grow. Pm me if interested, Travis

Hey, I got a packet of the mixed at HD...don't mind sending you some but the postage will be almost as much as you just buying them. PM me if you would like some...do they have to be milds? I know that the kiddos love to try what they've grown. More fun for the kiddos are usually things like Sunflowers, radishes, beans or cucumbers because they grow really fast and they can eat them. Radish greens are good also and have a flavor similar to turnip greens. You can sow them in the ground in your area now.(my son has some going) I have a cool bush bean variety that grows purple but turns dark green when you cook them...

another great thing about radishes with the kiddos is you can plant a short row every couple weeks and you always got something going on. Planting, cutting greens, harvesting repeat...they don't take a ton of space and can even grow in windowsill type containers...

i have choco bell seeds if you want some
i also have a few otheres and would love to help you and your kids with there garden
pm me
i especially love helping children with gardens!!
thanks your friend Joe

i have choco bell seeds if you want some
i also have a few otheres and would love to help you and your kids with there garden
pm me
i especially love helping children with gardens!!
thanks your friend Joe
Joe...you don't discriminate! You love helping EVERYBODY! I got my fingers crossed for a good harvest this year, so maybe I can send out some care packages next winter! If things go well enough, I might be sending out pods too!

P1000064.jpg

My 10 yo earning his keep!

Joe...you don't discriminate! You love helping EVERYBODY! I got my fingers crossed for a good harvest this year, so maybe I can send out some care packages next winter! If things go well enough, I might be sending out pods too!

P1000064.jpg

My 10 yo earning his keep!
no i do not!! i help all comers

do you want the seeds? let me know pm for the info or go to one of my free threads
i would love to help

i have alot of other sweet as well as hots

you dont need to give me anything as that is not why i do it

thanks your friend Joe

Back