• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pepperfreak come home

Nope not at all. I have been wondering about him too. It says in his profile that he hasn't logged in since May 28 OF LAST YEAR!

I remember that guy. Wonder where he's been.

He did love himself some oven ribs..... :lol:

I know he disappeared before... but over a year is a long time.

And what about Mel.... where is she?? Probably busy with the bub and work and all that, I guess......

I miss that era. :(

Yeah, even Nova rarely posts here anymore. Gonna have to raz him. And, I can't do that. He deactivated his FB account again.

Well, as far as Pepperfreak goes, he kind of lives in my area, and I know where he work(s)(ed). If anyone knows his last name, I'm happy to call and see if he at least still works there.

Pepperfreak hasn't been aroung since May 2011!? that's before i joined and it seems strange since I spent so much time reading so many of the older threads I thought he was still around after I joined (I'm easily confused). Seems even more weird to me that I've read so many posts by him but he wasn't even around all that time.

Nova has disappeared too as mentioned (and disappeared from FB so no idea what has happened). Good timing someone mentioning that as I had him on FB too and only noticed he was gone and his FB account closed as well. Maybe he's eloped with pepperfreak.

Josh is a poster that I always thought made good posts too that's gone AWOL. Candice as well.

edit: You could extend the " where are they now" to every person involved in the aussie blabberers thread. One by one they go away for good. I guess chilli growing isn't a big thing this year, even new people jumping in there don't come back after 1-2 posts.

I hope it wasn't some horrible accident involving oven ribs.

pf_oven_ribs.jpg

What used to make me laugh now just makes me sad.

(OK, I still laugh a little.... :rofl:)

Paul, if you're out there listening... c'mon mate... come home... we miss you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpc5Tb7QdKU

Back