• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pepperlover.com

Hello all i am new to this sight and i am so glad to see that there is a sight for pepper people. Well back to the topic, i dont know if the sight i was at is legit.. i went to pepperlover.com and ordered some seeds 14 dollars worth.. at the cart i was led to the paypal secured site, i logged into my account and made the payment. The merchants name was Mohamand hamban no judy or phone contact number or anything. Nor did i recieve any order conformation. Have i been duped?? thanks for any help.

Welcome to THP, Biggymack. :)
This topic does not belong in the 'Promotion' section. please read the description of the forums very carefully before posting anything else. there is a topic in this exact section that is all about ordering seeds. here is the link:
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/11131-ordering-pepper-seeds/

As for 'pepperlover.com', well, I haven't ordered any seeds from Judy myself, but she is a very respectable member of this community. the name thing is quite common as people don't expect it, but apparently it's her husband, so... it is legit. many praised her kind service and excellent quality of seeds, but the confirmation thing is also another common "problem". it might take her some time, but I've never seen a report of bad service on her behalf.

I hope this helps.

I'm just gonna echo the others. I ordered from them last Monday, got my seeds Saturday with 3 extra "gift" bags of seeds. Great stuff like TScorp Morouga. So what did i do? Got back on and ordered some more!

Oh by the way judy has the fastest shipping times of anyone I have ever seen... I placed an order on friday, and it was in my mailbox on monday.. top notch service.. and there are ALWAYS extras!

Back