vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Woot woot!! I got my free Brown Moruga powder and Judy also sent some 7 Pot Primo :)

When I was waiting for the kids to get off the bus I tried them, the Brown Moruga Nice taste not to hot for the little I tried. I liked it!! Can you say Jerky ;) Yum!!! Well the Primo well over 15 min latter and I still can feel the sting, LOL not sure about Taste as it was the heat that I Noticed and not much after that. LOL

Thank you Judy!!

Look what I got and I am in California from Pepper Lovers!!! Thanks Judy!!! They look great now if I just knew what they all are! LOL

I know 100% what some are but others I just don't know!! I wont eat any hole ones but I have a friend that will so I hope to do a review or two soon! Other this this Review Judy is the best and thank you very much!!

kEJpIVL.jpg

Hello all. Just got my 6 for 3 order from Judy. Did not expect so much for $50. The boxes were stuffed as full as they could be. I took one pod out to look at it, tried to put it back into the box, and the box would not even close right again!! I literally spent 7 minutes trying to get it to close without crushing everything. Dead serious with no exaggeration.

I also recieved some powder samples which was a nice addition, and had some bonus pods threw in of a couple of varieties I did not even ask for to fill up the remaining boxes. Now the were a few bad apples in the boxes, but only a couple. Keep this in mind, it is fall out now and who the hell am I to complain anyway?!

Also everything was labeled. I was going to ask if she would do this then realized how much of a pain in the ass this would be (See list) so I did not even mention it in my PMs. But it was done for me anyway. As a seed saver this is very important to me especially when you imagine how much of a pain it could be trying to identify 20+ varieties after the fact.

I got exactly what I asked for and when you ask for mixed boxes, Judy don't play. It is not a problem.

Here is what I ordered:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like a full box of each of these:

-Peach Bhut Jolokia
-7 Pod Brain Strain Red
-Yellow Fatalii
-Chocolate Habanero
-Moruga Scorpion Yellow
-Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
-Chocolate Fatalii

And the other two boxes will be a mixture of the types below. I split them into the two groups I thought would fit the boxes best. But however you can make them fit is cool, it does not have to be as I listed per box here.

Red Fatalii
Moruga Scorpion Red
Tobago Red Scotch Bonnet
Tobago Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Brown Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon
Douglah
Red Douglah
Black Naga
Yellow Naga
Black Congo 
Red Congo
Yellow Congo

Bishop's Hat
Chocolate Devil's Tongue
Red Devil's Tongue
Yellow Devil's Tongue
White Habanero
Habanero Big Sun
Mustard Habanero
7 Pod Chaguanas
7 Pod Jonah
7 Pod Congo SR Gigantic Red
7 Pod Congo SR Gigantic Yellow
7 Pod White
7 Pod Yellow
7 Pod Brown
7 Pod Red Original
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok enough text, here are the pics with some descriptors:

Here is what you can expect to have arrive at the door when you order 9 boxes. Cigs are for size comparison.

And opened...

Noticed even the boxes were labeled.

I had a hard time getting this all in the picture.

Bonus Powders Samples!!

Individually labelled pods. I am most pleased.

The extras I did not even ask for. Some Aji Lemon and Red Bhuts.

Just a few bad ones but with this many peppers, it's just gonna happen. ( Posted for no reason other than reference. No hate  :P )

Such a great buying experience.

Thanks again Judy!! YOU ROCK!!

Jamison said:
You won't be disappointed!

And i wasnt. :)

Received my dried pods and seeds yesterday only one week after dispatch and im very happy indeed. Like so many of you have mentioned i to got more than what i ordered. Looking forward to testing and using my purchases and cant wait to order again, hopefully be able to save enough and get some fresh pods sent over to me....Goooooooooooo Judy

Judy rules!

ordered 17 varities from her......package came in 3 days.....packets were overstuffed with top-quality seeds

and she sent 16 free packs....and no weenie free packs....bhut jolokia red...bhut jolokia white...cgn20510...scorpion butch T....bradley's bahamian....yellow brain strain....original scorpion...purple bhut...fatali...7 pod primo....yellow scorps

those were some of my FREE seeds!

thanks judy!!

Back