vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

I did get Sofia Sweet seeds last year that grew two different kinds of peppers from two plants I kept. But they are no longer listed on her website.

edit: I mean this past season by last year.

Thank you Judy. You are truly the best. I will use all of those pods up. I tried a piece of the Brown Moruga mixed in some rice a roni I made today and holy cow is that a tasty and hot pepper! Also the 7 Pod Primo powder looks and smells absolutely great. I will keep on ordering from you again and again cause of your Great Products, Great Customer service and Generosity. Hope you have a wonderful newyears and thanks again.

[/URL]">http://

I ordered this bag of scotch bonnets for a powder mix i'm working on and look at all the freebies Judy sent. She's my go to gal now. #TeamJudy

2prtg7s.jpg

Add another fan of her great service. Everyone loves free stuff of course but her insanely fast shipping is what impresses me! I ordered primo powder from her on friday it was here on monday! Along with a bag of yellow scorpion powder that had the wife, cat, and I sneezing just opening the bag in the kitchen! Shes definitely got a way of acquiring repeat customers!!! Much thanks to pepper lover!!!

Back