vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Hello everybody, I ordered seeds at pepperlover and only received the receipt. It's been a week and no shipping confirmation or anything. I sent an email, no answer. Is this usual?
Thank you!

Habanebro said:
Hello everybody, I ordered seeds at pepperlover and only received the receipt. It's been a week and no shipping confirmation or anything. I sent an email, no answer. Is this usual?
Thank you!

I'm sure that you will receive your seeds and a reply to your email soon.
No more shipping confirmation for me as well in the last order but Judy always delivers... with extras :)

Datil

The first place I have ever bought pepper seeds from. Ordered one pack, got 4 in total.
19478399_423645854701356_637102887_o.jpg

Thank you!

Just received my first order from Pepper Lover and it arrived pretty quick to Canada. I ordered 4 different seed and received 2 extras, but I have a concern about my MOA Scotch Bonnet seeds. They are not as yellow as the others, kinda gray and two are even black. Is this normal? All the other type of seeds and nice and yellow.

*Edit*
I just saw the post above and he also has Scotch Bonnet seeds and they look very close to his, maybe a little darker. So I should be fine then I guess.

Ronin said:
 I have a concern about my MOA Scotch Bonnet seeds. They are not as yellow as the others, kinda gray and two are even black. Is this normal?

Have excellent experience with Pepper Lover.  Have had the occasional black seed from just about any place I order.  If your experience with her is as mine have been, the seed count without the black seeds is higher than advertised.  Just toss the black seeds.  Usually they aren't dangerous at all.  But from reading I understand there are a few things that can ride on seeds and damage your garden.

Not sure about grey.  Post photos.  But I am sure that if you are not happy with them she will replace them.  Have never had any problems with Pepper Lover and have ordered several times.

Hello,

I'm trying to buy a seed but I have a few questions for the seller first.I've sent a few mails to pepperlover.com@hotmail.com and did not get any answer. Is this a good email address?Maybe they need a little more time to answer?What are your experiences in communicating with Judy?

N6ia6 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to buy a seed but I have a few questions for the seller first.I've sent a few mails to pepperlover.com@hotmail.com and did not get any answer. Is this a good email address?Maybe they need a little more time to answer?What are your experiences in communicating with Judy?

Try sending a private message to here here at THP.  Username is Pepperlover.  She has posted a couple times not long ago so I know she checkes in.

Back